Does anyone know what could possibly be wrong with my BlackBerry Storm 9500??

Just recently went to the UK and internet was working fine and now I'm back in Australia the internet wont work at all. It says "You are currently not in an area that can handle data communication. As a result the browser cannot retrieve any web pages" This happens even when Im in full reception and where I would have been prior to leaving!?

Usually I just turn it off and take the battery out but this time it doesnt work. I have no idea what to do or anything about the network etc.

PLEASE HELP
    04-21-10 09:43 PM
    make sure you have the correct SIM card in and then check the "lost browser sticky" and do a HRT register. See if that fixes the issues
    04-21-10 09:53 PM
    I tried that but it says "Registration message queued. It will be sent once data coverage is available"
    04-21-10 10:00 PM
    ok, check to make sure data is turned on

options>mobile network>data services
    04-21-10 10:07 PM
    It says its on...
    04-21-10 10:12 PM
    How about the network mode? Is it in 3G?
    It happened to me before where all seemed to be fine but I ended up calling Vodafone. They must have done something and asked me to do a batt pull which I did. Then everything went back to normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD