I searched and could not find an answer for this. Got my storm 2 about a week ago. Only belong to one BBM group but the keyboard will not come up when I try to message in the group. Works fine for one on one chat. I did work for the first few days and this one was shipped with .607 and was not a refurb. I tried all the usual fixes including deleting BBM which I found that I couldn't delete it. Any ideas?
    04-20-10 08:21 PM
    This is a known issue with .607. There are a couple of work arounds you can find if you do a search.
    04-20-10 08:22 PM
    Sorry for wasting thread space but thanks "justdrew1985". Your fix seems the easiest way to get around it.
    04-20-10 08:44 PM
    the new bbm (in beta) fixes this
    04-20-10 08:46 PM
    the new bbm (in beta) fixes this
    Do you have the link?
    Thanks
    04-21-10 07:47 AM
    Do you have the link?
    Thanks
    only selected ppl got those beta version. you have to sign up for blackberry.com/beta.
    04-21-10 08:05 AM
    For a sumwut kinda temp fix if u can't get da beta u can hit da ? button and start new chat den cancel it out cuz it will pop Ur KB up...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 08:26 AM
    For a sumwut kinda temp fix if u can't get da beta u can hit da ? button and start new chat den cancel it out cuz it will pop Ur KB up...

i have no idea what you just said.
    04-21-10 11:56 AM
    When you are in a group chat hit your blackberry button and choose new chat. It will pop up with a dialog box and your keyboard asking for a chatroom name choose cancel and your keyboard will stay visable.......is this better???

04-21-10 12:00 PM

i have no idea what you just said.
    I ran it through Google Translate and came up empty.
    04-21-10 12:12 PM
    Lmao

04-21-10 12:16 PM
    lmfao...sorry I thought I was on my bbm me and my buddy speak broken gibberish to each other

04-21-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD