Hi

I have a BB 8900 curve and it has a peculiar problem.

I have BB Appworld, BB Messenger and Twitter for BB installed on my phone but I cant find the icons anywhere to launch these apps. Although when I see the Service Book and the Applications list it shows that these apps are on the phone. (refer attached screen shots).

Forgot to highlight BB Appwold 1.1.0.33

Can anyone tell me what is the problem?

I've tried wiping and re-installing all apps and I've tried both soft and hard resets but nothing works.

Thanks!

Abhay Vir
    04-20-10 03:51 AM
    Download it ota again. It will ask you whether you want to replace the existing one, etc etc. Say yes and once completed, it will appear. You must have upgraded your s/w!
    I think the apps get hidden somwehere.
    04-20-10 05:29 AM
    Download it ota again. It will ask you whether you want to replace the existing one, etc etc. Say yes and once completed, it will appear. You must have upgraded your s/w!
    I think the apps get hidden somwehere.
    Nope doesn't work still.... do you think i should go back to OS 4.6

thanks
    04-21-10 05:32 AM
    Nope doesn't work still.... do you think i should go back to OS 4.6

thanks
    Did you try the application download using the desktop manager???
    Try updating through that once.
    Cheers
    04-21-10 07:56 AM
    Did you check all folders. Also did you unhide all hidden icons to see if they are hidden for some reason.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-21-10 08:10 AM
    Same thing happened to me, I downloaded the twitter for blackberry 3 times, app was nowhere to be found, I unhid all apps and search all folders. 3rd time it bricked my phone. I finally gave up. Stayed with Ubertwitter. os 4.6.1.319. 8900.
    04-21-10 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD