First off, I've been a Blackberry fan for years and still continue to be (more on that later). I have a 9700 currently and last night I got a 3GS 16 GB (only a week old) for $150. (Absolute steal I know)

I was looking for a suitable multitasker (wait for OS4) to replace my Berry. Something a bit more fun. The iPhone 3GS is nice and all but it couldnt maintain a signal inside my office. My Blackberry doesnt get an excellent signal either but its at least somewhat usable where the iPhone said No Service most of the time. I ended up selling it today for $500. What good is any phone if I don't get any signal? Blackberry is still the workhorse...

On to the topic:

Facebook for iPhone is SO much better. It's so much more detailed and runs completely off of WiFi. All pictures load in the blink of an eye, and you have a full view and use of Facebook. Why can't the Facebook for Blackberry experience be this good? Ours is SUCH a dinosaur compared to what Apple gets. It's a shame, really.
    04-19-10 03:22 PM
    FB is superior on iPhone. Hands down.

FaceBook chat, upload pics, everything. Amazing.
    04-19-10 03:36 PM
    I use Facebook on my iPod Touch and I wish the Blackberry version would have Facebook chat integrated in to it. If it was comparable to the iPhone/iPod version I would be happy. I have noticed the Blackberry version also doesn't load most of the posts people put up. I would like to be able to see when friends add new people or things like that which it never shows.
    04-19-10 03:37 PM
    Developers are able to make far superior apps on the iPhone that for blackberry. It's like having EA sports make Madden 2010 for PS2 and PS3. Well there's only so much you can do with PS2.
    04-19-10 03:50 PM
    i love my BB.. but i hate to say this, but I couldn't agree more OP. It's so easy to navigate the iPhone FB app. Oh well...
    04-19-10 03:53 PM
    The Twitter apps are also better too...
    04-19-10 04:11 PM
    the native iPhone Facebook app is the best hands-down, of course, but the bar is set pretty low for comparing the BB app...

any other platform is probably better than it... the mobile website itself is easily more usable than the native BB app. It's got to be one of the most sluggish unresponsive apps on the Blackberry.
    04-19-10 05:42 PM
    YAWN!!!!!

Like someone already posted...has this not been noticed before.
    04-19-10 06:30 PM
    The FB app on the BB only saving grace is push notifications. I'm using a BB 9000 at the moment and I can never see what my friends are saying. The app can never pull the post. Useless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 07:25 PM
    I did like the Facebook application on the iPhone when I had one, but I do prefer the Facebook app on my bb. It just seems better to me. But maybe I'm biased because I have always been partial to bb.

04-19-10 07:45 PM
    I think anything that has to do with recreation, the iPhone wins hands down. No issue about this.
    04-19-10 08:17 PM
    everything is better on the iphone, only think BB has going for it is a keyboard and security other than that the BB is a piece of sh!t
    04-19-10 09:30 PM
    Yeah. seems BB doesn't know how to combine beauty and brains.

everything is better on the iphone, only think BB has going for it is a keyboard and security other than that the BB is a piece of sh!t
    04-19-10 10:07 PM
    Blah, blah, blah at the last couple posts....

My facebook does enough for me, which is perfectly fine. Don't need it to be just like a computer in that aspect.

04-20-10 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD