hey guys, I might get shot for asking this but I did google and I did download the google sync but for some reason the events do not show up on my Blackberry.

I use Google Calendar a lot, and I want to be able to use it on the computer, then sync (wireless or wired if needed be).

I put all my calendar events on my google calendar and have to print it out and carry it with me =(, so putting this on my blackberry would be GREATLY beneficial.

Any help on this would help a lot. Thanks so much!
    04-19-10 10:34 AM
    this might be a dumb question but, did you setup google sync?
    04-19-10 11:04 AM
    You mean like just putting in my user name and password, and the one way sync? If so yes I did.

Thanks for your quick response!
    04-19-10 11:09 AM
    I think bik means going into options and checking calendar (and choosing which calendars to sync) and contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 11:13 AM
    where would I do that at? On the google calendar home screen?
    04-19-10 11:16 AM
    The app that's on your BB, go there and set it up in the options.

It's been a while since I've used GoogleSync, but from what I remember it will only sync calendar events that are created after you set up GoogleSync. So the events you have now in Google won't transfer to your BB.
    04-19-10 11:23 AM
    Thanks guys, it worked. Thanks so much!
    04-19-10 11:27 AM
    good to hear
    04-19-10 12:29 PM
    Can you have GoogleSync and a BES sync at the same time? In other words, can I have it set up so that my calendar shows Outlook (work) and Google appointments at the same time?
    04-19-10 01:49 PM
    The app that's on your BB, go there and set it up in the options.

It's been a while since I've used GoogleSync, but from what I remember it will only sync calendar events that are created after you set up GoogleSync. So the events you have now in Google won't transfer to your BB.
    That's not the case anymore. I just got my Tour and all of the calendar events that I had on Google synced after downloading the app. If the OP set the gmail calendar as the default and setup Google sync properly, it should work. Also, you have to make sure that you manually sync it when you are in the calendar app or it will take a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 07:41 PM
    i think he meant events created on your blackberry calendar.. but i might be wrong..
    04-19-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD