http://bit.ly/a0nexO

Doing the happy dance....lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 04:45 PM
    I hope so!
    04-18-10 04:52 PM
    it's amazing news!
    04-18-10 04:54 PM
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...al though i'm eligible for my upgrade in june but hey its news! i can't wait!!!
    04-18-10 05:34 PM
    Can I list the people that sweared that Verizon will never let Sprint release this 1st:

.Salomondrin
    .Kevin
    .Barack Obama
    .Shaquille O"Neal
    .Tiger Woods
    .Donald Trump
    .Bill Gates
    .98% of posters in the Essex forum!

This is way too funny. I think people were actually threatening nuclear war if you ever thought about Sprint getting the 9650 first.
    04-18-10 05:44 PM
    I just saw the following link on twitter:

http://bit.ly/a0nexO

Doing the happy dance....lol

Just a moment to repair your link.

04-18-10 05:49 PM
    Can I list the people that sweared that Verizon will never let Sprint release this 1st:

.Salomondrin
    .Kevin
    .Barack Obama
    .Shaquille O"Neal
    .Tiger Woods
    .Donald Trump
    .Bill Gates
    .98% of posters in the Essex forum!

This is way too funny. I think people were actually threatening nuclear war if you ever thought about Sprint getting the 9650 first.
    That was before everything about this phone went to **** though.

And if we want to get into specifics it was said the tour2 would never be released on sprint before vzw so technically they are still right.

Annndddddd...None of this has been even been confirmed.
    04-18-10 05:52 PM
    That was before everything about this phone went to **** though.

And if we want to get into specifics it was said the tour2 would never be released on sprint before vzw so technically they are still right.

Annndddddd...None of this has been even been confirmed.

But we are HOPEFUL.

04-18-10 06:28 PM
    this stupid phone should come out to vwz first!
    04-18-10 07:15 PM
    Who's to say Verizon wont still beat Sprint to the punch?
    04-18-10 07:33 PM
    Why does it matter????????
    Just release the darn phone to both carries on the same day.

04-18-10 07:37 PM
    honestly i dont care who comes out with it first even though i have sprint. i'm just glad that we've got news that its coming out period!! i'm excited...its about time. the way i look at it is that whoever comes out with it first the other isn't far behind!! i'm doing my happy dance lol
    04-18-10 07:37 PM
    i'm doing my happy dance lol

Me too....lol

04-18-10 07:49 PM
    i dont give a **** which carrier has it first, they both are just out to make a buck off you any way possible. You just pick which one has the better service for your area or which one is going to screw you over less at the time. In the long run, they will both do what it takes to squeeze any possible penny out of you.

That being said, im not going back to verizon.....
    04-18-10 08:37 PM
    Sprint for me personally also
    04-18-10 08:46 PM
    This thrills me to no end. Do you guys think I'm safe to start ordering accessories for the 9630 (ie. case) and have it fit the 9650?
    04-18-10 08:59 PM
    I'm as much as a sprint fanboy as alot of you but I could care less if verizon gets it the same day or earlier. All I care about is an official date.
    If the 16th is the day then happy dance I go dancin.

04-18-10 09:04 PM
    This thrills me to no end. Do you guys think I'm safe to start ordering accessories for the 9630 (ie. case) and have it fit the 9650?
    I would say so but don't hold me to it.

I remember some guy here started ordering stuff back in January haha.
    04-18-10 09:09 PM
    I would say so but don't hold me to it.

I remember some guy here started ordering stuff back in January haha.
    Oh I'm totally holding you to it and will fine you the price of a silicone skin if you are wrong.

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old (in 10 days) who love electronics. There is no such thing as too much protection for a phone. I want to be ready as soon as I get back from Best Buy with my beauty. S'pose I could buy one at Best Buy but their cases/skins are overpriced and too generic.
    04-18-10 09:16 PM
    I wouldn't. In one of the threads one of the people that recently got a pre-release 9650 said it's slightly larger than the Tour.
    04-18-10 09:20 PM
    I wouldn't. In one of the threads one of the people that recently got a pre-release 9650 said it's slightly larger than the Tour.
    Ooh, thank you! I swear there are so many threads with information and trying to track them down and remember them is impossible. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait and see if device specific accessories show up before release.
    04-18-10 09:24 PM
    Yeah I would actually hold off on cases/skins cause you don't know with the keyboard being moved down slightly and the trackpad may through the fitment off a little bit.
    04-18-10 09:26 PM
    And beside, still at least a month away till it MIGHT be released. Hopefully some more info will be coming out about this phone before then.
    04-18-10 09:30 PM
    Yeah I would actually hold off on cases/skins cause you don't know with the keyboard being moved down slightly and the trackpad may through the fitment off a little bit.
    Very true! I'd hate to have an ill-fitting case.
    04-18-10 09:34 PM
    I have a question about insurance for this phone. I have sprint as my carrier and have been with them 10+ years and have never taken out insurance for a phone because I typically don't keep a phone long enough or drop the phone. However, I was considering doing so with this phone.

Question: who do I get the insurance through Sprint for $7.99 or Best Buy Black Tie for $9.99?

Please advise.

04-19-10 06:57 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD