as title suggests really,

im a UK customer on Vodafone UK and want to listen to the radio sometimes, so i want a radio app that doesn't eat at my battery.

is there one?
    04-17-10 03:14 PM
    anything that will cache the radio channel that you can listen to later will be best, that way the phone wont have to use the network all the time. You can buffer the channel while your at home, or your phone is plugged in. Try slacker. If you want live/streaming radio, there are also plenty of options, but they require an active data connection which eats battery. I use pandora and the sirius-XM app alot. They both stream content and i still get pretty good battery life. ~1day depending on how much I listen, usually a 3-4 hours.

I know some of these apps do have international restrictions, but you can use them as a benchmark.
    04-17-10 03:41 PM
    as title suggests really,

im a UK customer on Vodafone UK and want to listen to the radio sometimes, so i want a radio app that doesn't eat at my battery.

is there one?
    The only ones you will get to wotk on vodafone are yourmuze (formally moodio) and bbc iplayer.

If you search the vodafone eforum for radio streaming and iplayer you will be good to go.

Ps moodio is now working on vodafone having been blocked previously.

Mrfruit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD