Hey guys I saw the first i guess Car theme for the 85xx the BMW theme if you all dont mind can we make this thread only for Car Themes like post requests and post Car Themes on here please I am a guy and want car themes for 8520 with transitions so for 5.0 thank you
    Tinsel.
    04-17-10 01:50 PM
    Someone?????????
    04-18-10 11:59 AM
    And the Camaro Precision theme................
    04-20-10 11:01 AM
    You're always asking & asking for something but never actually doing anything yourself. Why do you think you've been sitting here alone for three days talking to yourself? We are not here to serve you though we do try to help at times because this is a Community. I've even posted something at your request. I especially like your thread that where you listed all the things you want in a theme, asking for someone to make it & state that you don't want to pay for it. I couldn't stop laughing.

Here's your chance to give back rather than just barking at everyone here. Search the forum and gather all the car themes and repost the thread links here. I think some people would actually end up thanking you for it, especially the newbies.

Thanx for being part of our link Community.
    04-20-10 01:08 PM
    OK look Drew i dont want to fight on the internet across the ocean i have given up Windows and Linux cuz i cud not get Theme Builder on Linux but on Windows i did not like it so now i have a Mac so no point fighting with me and being rude i am just a person who likes themes on my bb and cant make them for the simple reason cuz i cant on mac i tried to on Parallels Desktop but i make the theme but then i cant post it up let me try again and post it up here for 4.6 and 5.0 let me try 5.0 first........
    04-21-10 08:43 AM
    OK look Drew i dont want to fight on the internet across the ocean i have given up Windows and Linux cuz i cud not get Theme Builder on Linux but on Windows i did not like it so now i have a Mac so no point fighting with me and being rude i am just a person who likes themes on my bb and cant make them for the simple reason cuz i cant on mac i tried to on Parallels Desktop but i make the theme but then i cant post it up let me try again and post it up here for 4.6 and 5.0 let me try 5.0 first........
    Did you save all of the periods for the end of the paragraph?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 09:12 AM
    I thought I was being rather polite.
    You just didn't like what I had to said.
    For that, I apologize.
    04-21-10 11:07 AM
    this thread is comical
    04-21-10 11:10 AM
    How do I get the bmw theme for my 8520?

04-21-10 02:04 PM

Now that was funny.
    04-21-10 06:14 PM

hahahahahhhahahahahahahha Oh Jeez that was good lol
    11-16-10 11:54 AM
    You're always asking & asking for something but never actually doing anything yourself. Why do you think you've been sitting here alone for three days talking to yourself? We are not here to serve you though we do try to help at times because this is a Community. I've even posted something at your request. I especially like your thread that where you listed all the things you want in a theme, asking for someone to make it & state that you don't want to pay for it. I couldn't stop laughing.

Here's your chance to give back rather than just barking at everyone here. Search the forum and gather all the car themes and repost the thread links here. I think some people would actually end up thanking you for it, especially the newbies.

Thanx for being part of our link Community.
    LoL!! I must agree with DReW. I'm VERY pleased to get a "custom" theme, and pay for it. I consider anything free a gift. One never asks for a gift. We are a community, I protect the artists right to sell themes, or suggest donations, as time is never free. I have even jumped on one member who appeared to try to pull visitors off our community an to their own web page.

I have found a number of free car themes. Take one, or ask someone to design one. Free? These guys and ladies are too good. I pay for their time.

01-10-11 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD