no worries my first bb was a 7520 so i know what im in for. just hope i can still use privacy star and fandango
    04-17-10 06:16 AM
    The 8350i is a good phone. It works fine. It's the IDEN network that is horid! Good luck.. I am sure being a BB user for awhile you will be fine with this one..
    04-17-10 09:50 AM
    You'll get used to it in no time, even though is an IDEN system. The phone systems works fine as well as receiving and sending messages, and most the apps work. But when it comes to your browser speed, it's like using an old dial up computer. Slow as Christmas. They say to try Bolt, Opera Mini, anything but internet explorer for your browser but unless your real close to a wifi location, you could read the front page of newspaper before some apps will download.
    04-18-10 12:15 AM
    Why did you get rid of your 9630?
    04-18-10 12:24 AM
    Welecome to **** lol. You just took 2 steps back coming here from a tour but otherwise we wish you luck and well try to help you when can. Also why did you make the move

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 05:00 PM
    Were you drinking when you made this decision? That's the only reason I can think of for going to this POS from a tour.

04-19-10 10:23 AM
    Were you drinking when you made this decision? That's the only reason I can think of for going to this POS from a tour.

Your on roll today lamo

04-19-10 04:43 PM
    Is it just me or is the OP getting slammed on every post?

I just traded my BMW for a Yugo its a great day in the city.
    Nothing like looking at a pile of poo and saying I just have to step in it.
    Well welcome to the step side of the BB world. Saddle up its gonna be a bumpy ride hoss.
    04-19-10 08:43 PM
    At least its fun one here.

04-20-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD