I can't use my camera. Each time I receive the following msg:

"Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again."

I've closed everything I'm aware of being open. Any way of finding "all" open applications or possibly a way to close all currently open apps?
    Thx in advance for any info.
    04-16-10 08:16 PM
    I can't use my camera. Each time I receive the following msg:

"Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again."

I've closed everything I'm aware of being open. Any way of finding "all" open applications or possibly a way to close all currently open apps?
    Thx in advance for any info.
    Here is what I would do first - with the phone on, pull the battery. Wait for 1 minute and reinstall battery. Once the phone has booted go into the camera app and give it a try. As far as your questions about closing apps see the following posts:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/cu...30-faq-407578/

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    04-16-10 08:24 PM
    to see which apps are running press and keep holding "alt" , then press the "escape" key. Then scroll to whichever app is running, it will open it. then press the menu key and select close/exit to close the app.

alt + escape is also great to use to quickly switch between apps without going through the menus
    04-16-10 09:26 PM
    to see which apps are running press and keep holding "alt" , then press the "escape" key. Then scroll to whichever app is running, it will open it. then press the menu key and select close/exit to close the app.

alt + escape is also great to use to quickly switch between apps without going through the menus
    Holding Menu brings the app switcher, just to add up to your comment.
    04-16-10 10:40 PM
    Holding Menu brings the app switcher, just to add up to your comment.
    nice one! I will use that
    04-16-10 11:48 PM
    How many applications do you have installed? Sounds like your BlackBerry Is low on memory. Go to option, then status.. What does it say under file free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 12:06 AM
    Here is what I would do first - with the phone on, pull the battery. Wait for 1 minute and reinstall battery. Once the phone has booted go into the camera app and give it a try. As far as your questions about closing apps see the following posts:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/cu...30-faq-407578/

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    This worked. Thank you and Thx to everyone offering info.
    04-18-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD