Hello blackberry!

I like hiding it in places and calling my phone to entertain myself. Thought This might have entertained you in light of all the rants about how every single little thing sucks. Aren't we here to improve on the situation and not poke at the faults of the company we use day-to-day?

Not saying blackberry rules, but blackberry rules MY phone needs. Do they meet yours? Or are you on the wrong forum? Either way; to each his own! :]

The bottom line is...
    If you have the money, and you have the choice, do what you enjoy and never look back. Nobody should be able to tell you how to spend your -income- if you yourself are happy with the -outcome-.

Just my two cents.

Posted on my computer because I am awesome.
    04-16-10 06:32 PM
    Well said, couldn't have said it better
    04-16-10 06:34 PM
    I'm definitely not in the wrong forum. I had tested the Android/Google waters for a couple weeks. I decided it wasn't for me. The Blackberry OS may be old and outdated (as some might say) but for ME, there are plenty of ways the BB OS one-ups the Android OS, especially when it comes to customization. So I've sold my Cliq, and bought myself a Bold. I'm happy again
    04-16-10 06:53 PM
    nice post... i read the thread title and i was like.... not again lol. you are wise beyond your years..
    04-16-10 07:01 PM
    I have to agree 100%

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 07:06 PM
    Hello blackberry!

I like hiding it in places and calling my phone to entertain myself. Thought This might have entertained you in light of all the rants about how every single little thing sucks. Aren't we here to improve on the situation and not poke at the faults of the company we use day-to-day?

Not saying blackberry rules, but blackberry rules MY phone needs. Do they meet yours? Or are you on the wrong forum? Either way; to each his own! :]

The bottom line is...
    If you have the money, and you have the choice, do what you enjoy and never look back. Nobody should be able to tell you how to spend your -income- if you yourself are happy with the -outcome-.

Just my two cents.

...Amen
    04-16-10 07:54 PM
    Hello blackberry!

The bottom line is...

Just my two cents.

Well said.
    04-16-10 09:17 PM
    Wait...What!?
    04-16-10 09:23 PM
    Very good statement. Others dont have to like my 9700, but I do, and there's probably nothing anyone can say that will change my mind.
    04-16-10 09:27 PM
    Very good statement. Others dont have to like my 9700, but I do, and there's probably nothing anyone can say that will change my mind.
    That's what he was trying to say? Dang I should have stayed in philosophy class...
    04-16-10 09:43 PM
    lol yep, just pointing it out
    04-17-10 07:50 AM
    lol yep, just pointing it out
    I got lost so many times lul, dang that took a lot out of me to understand, especially the last part.
    04-17-10 08:34 AM
    Very well said....very well said.

04-17-10 09:19 AM
    I was about to lose a gasket when I clicked on this thread...

Haha, but I'm relieved!

04-17-10 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD