QuickLaunch 2.21 for the Tour is now available!

Note: YOU MUST SET ALL PERMISSIONS TO ALLOW DURING INSTALLATION FOR THIS RELEASE TO WORK PROPERLY!
    Go to Options, Applications, QuickLaunch. Highlight QuickLaunch; don't click it.
    Hit the menu key. Select Edit Permissions. Set ALL permissions to Deny. Save. Then set ALL to Allow. Then save. Then pull the battery for 30 seconds.

*** If you are a current owner of QuickLaunch for a device other than the Tour and you wish to load the Tour version on your phone and you did NOT purchase from Blackberry App World you must sign in to your account page at Mobihand.com here: Smartphone Software and Accessories- MobiHand Software Store Support
    and then click on the link that says 'Contact Us'.
    Fill out the form and have them switch your device type and they will get back to you.

New Features in 2.21:

Clock is now launchable
    Finally.

Weather fix
    Improved network code to retrieve weather for those who had that issue.
    This fix should help.

Watch the QuickLaunch Demo Video in HD here:

Price:
    Current owners who've purchased on or after April 1st, 2009: Free
    Current owners who've purchased before April 1st, 2009 and who do not have version 2.0+: $1.99
    New Customers: $4.99

Other devices will be updated soon.

QL 2.21 for the Tour is not yet available on App World.
    I submitted it 3 days ago to give it a head start so it should appear sooner than usual. Also RIM seems to be a little quicker these days with approvals so...
    For more information please visit: NikkiSoft - makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Shortcuts and App Launcher

QuickLaunch

Thank you.
    04-16-10 05:53 PM
    **** has officially froze over...clock option available!
    04-16-10 06:11 PM
    Has there been any look into why selecting reboot device will give you another window asking for reboot now or reboot later on the .591 builds

Why does that not just work by itself right after you select reboot device.
    04-16-10 11:02 PM
    that's the way reboot works on 5.0 devices. that dialog that pops up is from the os.
    quicklaunch basically tells the os to reboot. that screen is the os preparing to reboot.
    04-17-10 02:08 AM
    My clock launch already worked running 9630/5.0.0.591. Good update though, CheetahAce! Thanks. Love this app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 05:40 AM
    Can anyone confirm whether or not the profile select function works now?
    04-17-10 11:34 AM
    This a great app...installing upgrade now! Also, support has been great for me in the past! Well worth the money I paid for it!
    04-17-10 12:31 PM
    Love this app... use it constantly. I do hate that when you select SMS Inbox it opens it and then opens it without the threading. You have to back out twice and it is harder to respond to the right message. Wish it would just stay in the threaded SMS inbox.
    04-17-10 01:14 PM
    Can anyone confirm whether or not the profile select function works now?
    profile select function has always worked. check the faq on nikkisoft.com
    04-17-10 01:47 PM
    I'm having a bit of a problem editing shortcuts. It's strange, I can open QL, BBkey -> Edit Shortcut, the edit window opens and allows me to make changes, but when I select "OK" to close and save, it won't accept the click. Weird? Any ideas?

I checked the FAQ, and I set permissions to allow on install. I also went back and "cycled" the permissions as noted in your original post on this thread, followed by a battery pull. Still no love on editing shortcuts.
    04-17-10 02:07 PM
    I'm having a bit of a problem editing shortcuts. It's strange, I can open QL, BBkey -> Edit Shortcut, the edit window opens and allows me to make changes, but when I select "OK" to close and save, it won't accept the click. Weird? Any ideas?

I checked the FAQ, and I set permissions to allow on install. I also went back and "cycled" the permissions as noted in your original post on this thread, followed by a battery pull. Still no love on editing shortcuts.
    I'm having the same issue with editing shortcuts.

04-17-10 04:40 PM
    confirmed bug. will be updated tomorrow. thanks
    04-17-10 04:57 PM
    Thanks for your responsiveness on the bug, CA! I'll check back tomorrow. Everything else I've checked seems to work smoothly.
    04-17-10 05:25 PM
    New release has fixed the editing of shortcuts. Thank you CheetahAce.

04-18-10 09:46 PM
    Thanks for letting me know.
    04-18-10 09:49 PM
    Agreed, updated fixes the editing bug on my Tour too. Fast update, quick turnaround - good stuff! Easily my most-used app, thanks CA!
    04-19-10 09:44 PM
    Great. Thanks.
    04-19-10 10:36 PM
    Any ideas on when this will hit BB App world, I'm still waiting
    04-20-10 07:56 PM
    the last few releases came quickly. i submitted this to rim 3 days before releasing to mobihand so it could be any time now. noone knows though. fyi rim does not tell anyone when an app will appear on app world. it just happens and then the dev gets an email after the fact.
    04-20-10 08:57 PM
    Version 2.21.2 is now available in Blackberry App World
    04-28-10 10:18 AM
    Well, yes, it appears to be, but when I try to download the upgrade to 2.21.2 it tells me "Quicklaunch is not available for download from App World".
    05-17-10 11:53 AM
    Well, yes, it appears to be, but when I try to download the upgrade to 2.21.2 it tells me "Quicklaunch is not available for download from App World".
    Which is why I hate App World now. It has so many problems. I'm not sure how to fix your issue, but I think I saw it mentioned around here before.
    05-17-10 01:44 PM
    hi. just got back from vacation. check the nikkisoft faq
    05-17-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD