Hey guys,

Okay, so all Apple bashing aside...

I just traded in my white 9000 for a shiny, sleek 9700. The only problem I'm having right now is that I can't transfer any of my third party apps over. I'm not concerned with the freebies...I can download them again. What I am concerned about is the ones that I paid for. If I redownload them then I have to pay for them twice. DM doesn't have the "switch device" I'm reading about on help sites.

Is there any way to use my licence key on another device or manually move it over to my new phone?

Please help
    04-15-10 11:32 PM
    When i swithcehd from my Storm to my 9700 the apps i had for the storm i just paid for them again for the 9700. didnt think I could switch them to another device.
    04-16-10 12:22 AM
    You can all you to do is switch the pin number and get new activation codes. Mobihand or crackberry app store can do this for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 01:28 AM
    ^^^^^Aww I should have thought of that. good thing I didnt buy all of them again!!! Thanks!!!!
    04-17-10 06:11 AM
    Without Mac bashing, the PC version of desktop Manager has an excellent Switch Device Wizard that allows you to move all your data, apps , and stuff in Device Memory from one phone to another. This is not restricted to switching from Blackberrys either othe makes are supported to provided you are going to a BlackBerry from another make.

This is just one more reason to use a Windows based PC.
    04-17-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD