what apps are a must have on a bb 8530???????/thanks
    04-14-10 07:35 PM
    What things are a must do for you "on a bb 8530???????"

Some people say Point is a must have. I don't follow scores. I hardly even enjoy sports. Others will say TeleNav is. But I don't have GPS.

So, what exectly you do/want to do on your device?
    04-14-10 07:40 PM
    It all depends on the carrier you go through also in what apps are going to work best for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 08:06 PM
    regulars that I use:

Bolt browser
    Appworld
    Google Maps
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Blink
    04-14-10 08:26 PM
    Poynt and Google maps is a must for me. Especially when I travel. I just downloaded Lister yesterday. Its going to be a top app for me. Very handy. I mainly use the browser and Facebook. BBM is nice. I also have berryweather, meterberry, amazon, kindle, baby go (the 1 year old loves it), sirus xm, and slacker. When I know I will have a lot of time sitting around waiting ill put a few movies on it.

Last edited by Helicrewchief; 04-15-10 at 07:33 AM.
    04-14-10 09:00 PM
    what is baby go??? and what im asking is are there any apps that you feel help keep your bb working smooth help with battery and memory and of course if possible are free..

my intrests
    ny yankees have that mobile site already
    pitt steelers trying to download verizon nfl app
    manchester united no link yet
    hunting and fishing no links yet
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    04-15-10 05:56 AM
    regulars that i use-

weatherbug
    fixmo tools
    espn mobile
    visual voice mail
    meterberry
    04-15-10 06:03 AM
    BerryWeather
    Poynt
    Opera Mini
    google Maps
    04-15-10 06:07 AM
    what is baby go??? and what im asking is are there any apps that you feel help keep your bb working smooth help with battery and memory and of course if possible are free..

my intrests
    ny yankees have that mobile site already
    pitt steelers trying to download verizon nfl app
    manchester united no link yet
    hunting and fishing no links yet
    any help would be greatly appreciated

The free version of Baby GO will show letter blocks or number blocks on the screen. When you press a certain letter it will pop up on the screen and a child's voice tells you what it is. The neat part is when the app is running it locks the rest of the phone and all calls will go to your voice mail. The only way to exit is pressing the call and end buttons at the same time. When your child learns that. You can change which two buttons to press.

The premium version has Fun numbers and alphabet. It also has Spanish and French letters and numbers. Each "activity" cost a few bucks.

Meterberry will monitor your memory and battery usage. You can also use it to schedule a daily reset to clear up the phone and keep it running smooth. But it cost money.

Last edited by Helicrewchief; 04-15-10 at 07:31 AM.
    04-15-10 07:26 AM
    opera mini bbweather quicklaunch meterberry
    04-15-10 08:02 AM
    Score Mobile, Vlingo. Vlingo is awesome, I have the paid version $19.99, a bit pricey I know but worth every cent. Try the free version first its much better at voice recognition than the default VAD and is the best for web searches.

04-15-10 11:49 AM
    facebook (if you got an account, that is)
    Weather app
    call blocker
    pandora
    Buddy Guard
    A good Dictionary
    04-16-10 01:47 AM
    BerryBuzz (Paid. At first I thought it was a waste, but its now I cant live without it)
    crunchSMS (Free, and at first I thought it was a waste of time, but now I'm hooked)
    BeWeather (Paid. Best weather for me)
    Google Maps (Free)
    Score Mobile (Free, and with Collage Football starting in the fall its a must for me)
    Opera Mini and/or Bolt (Free. I use both for different things)
    Poynt (Free.For me its not as useful as some others might say it is, but still a nice app)
    QuickLaunch (Paid. The best app and most useful app I have!)
    04-16-10 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD