6 moths before the and of my contract and looking in to upgrading my Bold 9000.

Last month I had to send my Bold to RIM because off software problems, with in 3 work day's I had a new phone (great service) with OS5.0. End of the month I can already apply for a upgrade.

So options are going for a Bold 9700, faster more memory better battery but not the superior keyboard size of the 9000. Or keeping my 9000 with the OS5.0 still a great phone, end see what RIM brings by the end of the year.

So what are the upgrade options people here are looking in to?
    04-14-10 04:09 PM
    Go sign this petition i started if you have not already.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bla...tition-453311/
    04-14-10 05:35 PM
    If RIM isn't already working on a device I don't get my hopes up for up-grading to that device before the end of the year.
    04-16-10 04:40 PM
    I don't think you will see a 'bold sized' device in the near future. The upcoming devices are 9100/9105 Pearl, 9650 tour and 9800 slider...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 06:02 PM
    Yeah so that makes me wonder shoot I go for the 9700 now ore wait and see how the 9800 turns out.
    04-17-10 02:33 PM
    Why would you create a post that outlines all your upgrade options, and the ask "what are my upgrade options?" You already know what the options are.

04-19-10 06:25 AM
    Why would you create a post that outlines all your upgrade options, and the ask "what are my upgrade options?" You already know what the options are. Keep your Bold - get rid of your Bold. Would you like for me to tell you what to have for breakfast as long as I'm running your life for you?

04-19-10 06:26 AM
    Why would you create a post that outlines all your upgrade options, and the ask "what are my upgrade options?" You already know what the options are. Keep your Bold - get rid of your Bold. Would you like for me to tell you what to have for breakfast as long as I'm running your life for you?

To give him the benefit of the doubt, I think he probably wants to know which of those options others nearing the end of their contracts (or nearing pgrade eligibility) are considering. At least he didn't list "get an iPhone" as a option.
    04-19-10 07:08 AM

I posted it as a general upgrade topic;

A - I think a lot off people with Bold 9000 are getting to the end off there contract. So I'm not the only one having this debate.

B - This are the options I see for my self. Maybe I'm overlooking things. I don't think I'm perfect unlike you.

But he, thanks for you 50 cent.
    04-19-10 01:41 PM
    If you're happy with the 9000 (as it seems you are), I'd suggest keeping it at least until WES, where they may/may not announce the Slider. If they do, great, you can wait until it shows up in stores to try it out, and if not... Then you can consider upgrading to the 9700...

Or just stay with the 9000 until the end of the world, like I'm planning on doing.
    04-19-10 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD