Anyone please tell me how you can load an audio book onto your bb. I have books download in Itunes. But so for some reason they won't load onto my phone. I have tried using the media manager on my desktop. But when I open it up the area is grayed out, please let me know thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 11:11 AM
    That would be an awesome thing to be able to do. Hope someone out there can help!!
    04-14-10 11:42 AM
    Any ideas guy's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 01:47 PM
    Can you use the media sync feature on Desktop Manager?
    04-14-10 02:19 PM
    *Sigh* I Tunes....

I have plenty of audio books I have downloaded all over the net. After they are downloaded, I just drag them into my memory Card.

Throw my memory card back into my phone, plug in my headphones and start doing some chores, yard-work etc...

Not that hard if you downloaded it anywhere else besides I-Tunes.
    04-14-10 02:35 PM
    Download the Audible Application for BlackBerry.
    Add your BlackBerry as an authorized device.
    Use the side-loading instructions to load them.

If those instructions don't work, then you won't be able to load them on your BlackBerry due to the DRMs.
    04-14-10 05:06 PM
    Download the Audible Application for BlackBerry.
    Add your BlackBerry as an authorized device.
    Use the side-loading instructions to load them.

If those instructions don't work, then you won't be able to load them on your BlackBerry due to the DRMs.
    The Audible app leaks memory like crazy on my Tour, I have to pull the battery about every 45 minutes just to play a book. I e-mailed them about it & the did reply & are working on the problem, supposed to let me know when its corrected so I can download the app again
    05-11-10 10:25 PM
    All audio books can be played on the tour. They must first be converted to mps3's and placed in the correct order. I have done it but it has been a while. I do remember finding a free application that does this. I am sure that a Google search will find it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-12-10 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD