I have many apps running in the background. They don't close even if I go to Menu->Close. They keep running in the background. I can see it when I press Alt+Esc. Here are the apps that wont close.

Call Log
    Smart Calling
    Home Screen
    BB Alert
    MS Dist
    eMobile Today
    ColorID
    iBerry Black & White list

I cant close any of this. Any advice?
    04-13-10 03:22 PM
    At it's most basic level, home screen, calling screen, message center, BB browser and BB Messenger can never be terminated, they always run in the background.
    04-13-10 04:00 PM
    At it's most basic level, home screen, calling screen, message center, BB browser and BB Messenger can never be terminated, they always run in the background.
    What about all other apps that I mentioned?
    04-13-10 04:27 PM
    Never seen any of them so I can't say for sure. Most apps will close down somehow though.
    04-13-10 04:34 PM
    Ggo to the menu and then choose close.
    04-13-10 04:55 PM
    I have many apps running in the background. They don't close even if I go to Menu->Close. They keep running in the background. I can see it when I press Alt+Esc. Here are the apps that wont close.

Call Log
    Smart Calling
    Home Screen
    BB Alert
    MS Dist
    eMobile Today
    ColorID
    iBerry Black & White list

I cant close any of this. Any advice?
    The other apps will not close as-well cos they are tied to the phone functions and what specific part they control. They are 3rd-party apps and the only way to close them is by not using the particular apps on the phone. ColorID controls the led light and gives you variouse color options for it, iBerry black/white list is tied to call filtering, as-well as smart calling, eMobile today is a theme that will show multiple items on your idle home screen like sms/mms received, calendar agendas and emails. So essentially if you want to close those functions you would have to uninstall the apps from your phone. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 05:22 PM
    Hello Dear crackberry users:
    I wonder if some of you can help. I've been googling in order to find these apps: smart calling, call barring from telesvn
    the website of telesvn is not available anymore so I wonder if someone have a functional ota link or if you could send me the jad and cod of this app in order to install both on my blackberry.What I really loved of smart callling is the minute saber who will end my calls after the indicated minutes. That was so useful for me to save money.. Please can someone help me? I would really appreciate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 08:36 PM
    Damaga, I suggest you make a new thread for this request; if you put a new request at the end of an existing thread, it may never be found!
    11-29-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD