Read and if you agree sign it. This will be sent to RIM i promise you.

Blackberry Bold 9000 Upgrade Petition Petition
    04-13-10 01:07 PM
    I signed it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 08:18 PM
    I purposely got the BB9000 because i don't like touch screens. Why not just get a BB with a touch screen, or (i hate to say it) an IPhone ?
    04-13-10 08:46 PM
    I call BS on this petition. Seriously, are we to believe that RIM Co-Founder
    Michael Lazaridis
    actually signed this?

Read and if you agree sign it. This will be sent to RIM i promise you.]
    Shouldn't be necessary if the Co-Founder signed it and is aware of it.
    04-13-10 09:02 PM
    This looks scam-ish im good but i do want a Bold 9000 upgrade
    04-13-10 09:16 PM
    Come on ppl this is your turn to voice your opinion to RIM about what you like to see happen with a upgraded 9000 series phone.

I like to see at least 2000-5000 signatures.

So many people wish to complain/whine on crackberry.com about what they want, but when a petition comes along to voice it to the RIGHT people. Hardly anyone wishes to start talking then.

Lets try and get this to happen people, otherwise RIM will never know what the Masses really want.
    04-14-10 05:32 PM
    Really? I might have thought about signing if you wrote your petition in coherent english...

Either way, I'd rather they leave the 9000 as-is. It's too small to be a usable touchscreen anyway, IMO.

Just wait for the slider... It's got a nice big touchscreen, AND the keyboard looks similar to, if not the same as, the 9000's.
    04-14-10 06:01 PM
    I do NOT want a touch screen.

Good luck but no thanks.
    04-14-10 07:05 PM
    Why bother signing a petition and shooting an alias of someone famous or Especially the Co Founder of RIM? What a waste. May as well have signed it Elvis Presley. At least MY alias was unrecognizable (what did you expect me to link my real name to this crazy website?)

04-14-10 08:33 PM
    I would prefer a new bold that has the same form factor as the 9000 with an upgraded screen and camera over a "touch screen". I have no desire for a fake keyboard.
    04-15-10 06:46 AM
    This thread is not up for debate about what you want in a upgraded 9000 series phone.

Its about if you agree with the petition then sign it and post a comment (in the petition comment box) as to why you want such an upgrade or what else it is you wish to have in such a upgraded 9000 series phone.

If you disagree with the petition, then keep those negative opinions to yourself as it is not required of you to express those opinions in this thread or petition form.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thks
    04-15-10 07:40 AM
    Is this serious, or a belated April Fools joke?
    04-15-10 08:05 AM
    I would prefer a new bold that has the same form factor as the 9000 with an upgraded screen and camera over a "touch screen". I have no desire for a fake keyboard.
    I would sign a petition for this.

04-15-10 08:28 AM
    I call BS on this petition. Seriously, are we to believe that RIM Co-Founder
    Michael Lazaridis
    actually signed this?
    That's a riot. I'm waiting for Steve Jobs to sign next.
    04-15-10 08:39 AM
    I would sign a petition for this.

Sign the petition and state your comments in the comment box as to what you would like.

This petition is about what ppl want, so sign it and there is the comment bix that allows you to speak what it is you like.

When there is at least 2000 signatures i will send it off to rim so they can see what the masses want.

No need to send it in if only 15 ppl or 100 sign it as that is pointless to make an effective statement on behalf of the thousands who want changes.
    04-15-10 08:51 AM
    If you can explain what you mean by this:

We the people who purchased a Bold 9000 wish to have a upgraded Bold phone in the similar size as the 9000 is in.

then it would help people to make a decision. I'm loathe to criticise your English as it appears that its not your native tongue. (If it is your native tongue, then you should've tried harder at school)
    04-15-10 10:10 AM
    If you can explain what you mean by this:

We the people who purchased a Bold 9000 wish to have a upgraded Bold phone in the similar size as the 9000 is in.

then it would help people to make a decision. I'm loathe to criticise your English as it appears that its not your native tongue. (If it is your native tongue, then you should've tried harder at school)
    Ok for those who are unwise to those words i used. I will simply state to you what i mean't.

Here it is:

We the people = the people who

Purchased a Bold 9000 = a blackberry bold 9000 device

Wish to have a upgraded bold phone = celluar device

In the similar size as the bold 9000 is in = not like any other phone size, but infact the same size as the bold.

Now if you read the rest of the information which pertains to what it is that people would like to be changed, but keeping the upgraded BOLD the same size as the 9000 is. You will then understand what the petition is really all about.

Oh and by the way you need to learn more english interpretations so that you never misunderstand people and post in a negative way again.

Thks .. hope this has helped you solve your misunderstanding.
    Last edited by xamdam; 04-15-10 at 10:29 AM.
    04-15-10 10:26 AM
    Ok for those who are unwise to those words i used. I will simply state to you what i mean't.

Here it is:

We the people = the people who

Purchased a Bold 9000 = a blackberry bold 9000 device

Wish to have a upgraded bold phone = celluar device

In the similar size as the bold 9000 is in = not like any other phone size, but infact the same size as the bold.

Now if you read the rest of the information which pertains to what it is that people would like to be changed, but keeping the upgraded BOLD the same size as the 9000 is. You will then understand what the petition is really all about.

Oh and by the way you need to learn more english interpretations so that you never misunderstand people and post in a negative way again.

Thks .. hope this has helped you solve your misunderstanding.
    Telling people not to post in a negative way, after such a clearly condescending post, is somewhat hypocritical, n'est-ce pas? You should have left out the edit to that post, somewhat put you over the top.

As for this entire thread, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar, and you may want to keep that in mind since you are putting out a general request for people to sign YOUR petition.
    04-15-10 10:38 AM
    Your right "michaelwpg" i should have been more compassionate towards the individual who wishes to criticize my english interpretations.

I will say sorry to his misundertanding my language and i hope he now understands the true interpretation of what is being said. I hope in the future he will ask what it was mean't instead of negatively posting about his misunderstandings.

By the way this is not my petition "Per Say", but infact it is for those many of thousands who wish to voice their opinion about such an upgrade to RIM, instead of in a forum that RIM does not own.
    04-15-10 10:47 AM
    I bet if you got kevin to pen the petition and give some thing away with it , the petition would get signed easier. I signed it hoping for a better 9000!
    07-26-10 07:45 PM
    wow Steve Jobs signed it now.

pls mean't tu speek engrish.
    07-27-10 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD