I'm stumped.... i recently got a storm 9530 and I love the phone. But the issue is that it barely works on tzone. at times its fine and I can get to my gmail/yahoo/aol emails and even search goole fine. But then other times it will just sit there "registering" the whole time

I never had this problem on my 8310 (unlocked att). In fact i keep going back to it when I get frustrated with the storm.

Anyone else have this issue? is it my settings on my storm (i have a similar question in that area)?

Thanks!
    04-13-10 12:12 PM
    Are you running with a Blackberry data plan? I know if you arent it can cause a lot of problems.

BBM me if you want. I have a Storm thats all set up and unlocked for T-Mobile. I havent used it since I upgraded to my 9700. I did the unlock and set up myself, so if I can help I will. My BB pin is under my profile info.
    04-13-10 04:34 PM
    My T-Zones (not BlackBerry data plan) works fine with my 9700. Only "problems" I've run into is that BB Maps and BB Messenger don't work... neither of which I care about.
    04-13-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD