ugh.. I am on my 6th Storm2. This time when I put the device down on my desk (not slamming it down) it reboots itself. Sounds like a bad connection to me. I am getting another one tomorrow. Anyone else have this issue?

I just want a Storm that works!!!!!

Thanks
    04-13-10 08:44 AM
    ugh.. I am on my 6th Storm2. This time when I put the device down on my desk (not slamming it down) it reboots itself. Sounds like a bad connection to me. I am getting another one tomorrow. Anyone else have this issue?

I just want a Storm that works!!!!!

Thanks
    I had the same issue with my brand new one only a week after using it. Just cut a playing card to fit in the battery compartment (between the battery and the phone) and no more issues......

Unfortunately I have been having screen issues and am getting a new one tomorrow. Screen keeps sticking and feels like I am pressing on concrete......
    04-13-10 08:47 AM
    haha.. Nice.. I will try this now and if I can't it to reboot, then i will send back the refurb that Verizon is sending me.. I hate setting up a new device if I don't have to.
    04-13-10 08:52 AM
    haha.. Nice.. I will try this now and if I can't it to reboot, then i will send back the refurb that Verizon is sending me.. I hate setting up a new device if I don't have to.
    It sounds funny but I did it and it does work....... Give it a try...
    04-13-10 08:57 AM
    why put anything in the battery spot? Just swap it out and be done with it.
    04-13-10 10:37 AM
    If you have a well running phone otherwise just purchase thin felt dots used for lamp bottoms this will fill the gap between the battery and the door. click on the picture below.
    04-13-10 12:02 PM
    I have a great running Storm2 but was having the same issue with it resetting. I put a folded up paper on the battery and have not had a problem since!
    04-13-10 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD