Hi there,

I find that there aren't much themes out there which are not OTA. Can anyone give me links to sites which have cute themes for the blackberry 8520 which I can just install with the blackberry desktop manager?
    Thanks!
    04-13-10 06:53 AM
    Also, when I use a new theme I can't see my text messages? I know it's there because when I press search I see the message but it's not in my inbox..
    04-13-10 09:01 AM
    Also, when I use a new theme I can't see my text messages? I know it's there because when I press search I see the message but it's not in my inbox..
    The theme may have them set so that they are separate from your inbox. Make sure you have the SMS/MMS icon not hidden. Theme Builder allows you to choose : Combined/Separate/User Defined, so its most likely set to separate.

If you search through this forum there are several which have a .zip download file - most theme designers prefer OTA -- you can also PM a theme designer and see if they will create you a DM file
    04-13-10 09:22 AM
    Doesn't your device have wifi? Can't you don't like that?

Also, search the forums, I think there's a program that downloads the .cods for you onto your computer.
    04-13-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD