The object of the game is to start a chain reaction of explosions of Dotz and meet the required number to pass the level. But remember you only get to start one explosion so place it carefully!

04-11-10 10:07 PM
    be nice if there was a trial or a giveaway
    04-11-10 10:34 PM
    I agree with devil...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 04:08 AM
    looks like a stupid game..
    04-12-10 04:56 AM
    DriftDevil be nice if there was a trial or a giveaway
    JustCallMeRandy I agree with devil...
    Working on a trial now.

mlnhtrang looks like a stupid game..
    Everyone has there own opinion, its just a time killer....If you dont like it you dont have to get it lol.
    04-12-10 11:32 AM
    No thank you...I spend my free time reading all the spam you put up in ALL the forums about your dot game.
    04-13-10 01:16 PM
    No thank you...I spend my free time reading all the spam you put up in ALL the forums about your dot game.
    Sorry, I am new here. I had posted in the device forums for the devices it was for and it all got moved into one. I did not mean to spam the forum, simply let people know the game was available for their device.

Once again, my apologies for this as now i know the correct location to place my games and applications.
    04-13-10 02:26 PM
    YIPES .. kinda tough on BeSoft - Be nice to NEWBIES .. Dotz ... I like the game .. only wish there were a SAVE/HIGH SCORES option .. so you wouldn't have to start over each time you visit the game ..

Many times I see a game I might like .. look at the preview screens before purchasing/downloading and find the images are WAY TOO SMALL on my Tour screen ... any tips ??

Thanks ..
    04-20-10 11:34 AM
    YIPES .. kinda tough on BeSoft - Be nice to NEWBIES .. Dotz ... I like the game .. only wish there were a SAVE/HIGH SCORES option .. so you wouldn't have to start over each time you visit the game ..

Many times I see a game I might like .. look at the preview screens before purchasing/downloading and find the images are WAY TOO SMALL on my Tour screen ... any tips ??

Thanks ..
    We are working on the high scores thing. also we have implemented a lives system where you get 5 lives and can gain another one per every 25 points earned.
    04-20-10 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD