Will I be happy do you think with this. Has anyone else done this here? I played with a Droid the other day and really liked it. The s2 has been really good to me and I really like it but want a better browser, and actually like the whole keyboard slider concept.

For those who made the switch are you happy?

New phone is comeing in 2 days!
    04-11-10 07:55 PM
    Not being a d*ck but there are other threads on this topic. Some good reviews of the pros n cons of the switch. Just a heads up.
    04-11-10 09:18 PM
    i've done the switch from a S1 to the milestone and i cant say i've had any regrets. this phone is beast compared to the S1 and probably the S2 as well. the amount of apps and the type of games you can use on this phone are crazy. i would encourage the switch.
    04-11-10 11:41 PM
    yeah i would switch. i looooved my storm 1 so im not a disgruntled BB user, but after switching, i cant believe what i was missing this whole time...
    04-12-10 01:08 AM
    is the milestone the same as the Motorola Droid?
    04-12-10 09:40 AM
    Yes the Milestone is the international version of the droid with a sim card slot so I can use it on ATT.

Oh and sorry to the other poster I did not see any other posts on this, but I guess I did not look hard enough... Sorry...
    04-12-10 01:53 PM
    I had the same question as you OP and I posted the question in the android forum. Everyone that posted a reply said they love there storm also and have no regrets on switching. I love my storm to but I'm heading towards the droid also in a month. Mabye even the incredible depending on the price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD