Druglord Wars was voted the Best Game of 2009 by you, and we just made it even better.

We are proud to introduce Druglord Wars 2, an update focused entirely on customer feedback and requests. Druglord Wars 2 offers a wide range of updates that hit all the areas you asked for, and then some!

Let�s jump straight into what exactly it offers over its extremely popular predecessor, Druglord Wars:

• Entirely new turn-based fighting system allows you to utilize unique strategies during fights you encounter along your journey
    • A hospital to allow you to recover health, extending your path to greatness
    • Armor to protect you during fights and let you get that last hit in
    • 6 new locations to visit, including international destinations for your worldwide empire
    • Drug values counted towards your high scores to help you top the global high score board, already with over 60,000 scores for you to compete against

Download Druglord Wars 2 Now!

(App World update coming soon, pending approval)

Screenshots

Check out these screenshots which highlight some of the improvements with Druglord Wars 2:

If you bought Druglord Wars within the last 30 days on MobiHand, we are providing free upgrades. Unfortunately, App World does not allow us to offer this same grace period.
    04-11-10 02:30 PM
    looks great Epic
    04-11-10 02:33 PM
    Wasn't there an update only a few months ago that we had to pay for? Now another $2? And only a 30-day grace period? That's insulting...
    Last edited by jorGeorge; 04-11-10 at 03:00 PM.
    04-11-10 02:55 PM
    Thanks Epic for adding features that should have been in the last version of the game. And then making us pay for the game again. I shouldn't have to pay for an upgrades twice. Go screw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 02:58 PM
    Yeah I got hit with wanting me to pay for the upgrade, which is bogus since I bought it more than 30 days ago. I'll pass on buying the same game twice.

04-11-10 03:08 PM
    Druglord Wars 2 is an update focused entirely on customer feedback and requests. Druglord Wars 2 contains an entirely new fight mode, a hospital for health recovery, armor to protect you in fights, more drugs, more locations, and tons of other improvements and features from the original version. In order to cover our expenses for development, testing and artwork, we are charging a very reasonable price--$1.99. If you bought it in the last 30 days, we are providing it for free.

The previous version, Druglord Wars, will continue to be supported, so it is your choice if the updated version is worth the small cost. We certainly feel it is, and put a ton of work into ensuring the game is even more fun, fair, replayable, and exciting than the previous version. We hope you agree.
    04-11-10 04:02 PM
    So, we've returned to the proverbial "Upgrade Fee Wars." (Hey, Epic, there's a new game for you). OMG... TWO BUCKS? I think I'm going to pass out. C'mon guys, get real. You think time is free? You think that virtually everything can be included in Round 1? Just the other day, I learned that my friend's iPad (please, no flaming allowed on this, it's only an example) is already outdated. I warned him when he ordered it "there's no USB ports, I cannot even fathom a device like this not having a USB Port). Well, guess what, Version 2 is already designed and waiting and has two, count 'em, TWO, USB ports.

I'm not using that as any justification for anything, only pointing to it as an example. People snivel, cry and moan here, over spending two bucks for a greatly improved game of an already great game, all while thinking nothing of going out and spending $10 on a fatty, greasy burger with greasy fries. Better yet, to stay in context with the game, spending big bucks on drugs or booze that erode your mind and body but give you a few moments of "fun" but nobody complains about that! Life never fails to amaze. Let's see, how long has it been since the previous version was released? Certianly long enough that a significant upgrade like this is worth a lousy $2.00. Here's two bucks for ya', go upgrade and stop your cryin'.
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 04-11-10 at 04:18 PM.
    04-11-10 04:14 PM
    The game was also cheap to begin with, and even cheaper if purchased during one of the many sales. I had windows xp then i had to pay up to upgrade to vista and pay up again to go to windows 7. This is normal stuff people that happens when a new version of any program is released. The beauty of all of it is you don't have to buy it if you don't want to.
    04-11-10 04:48 PM
    I find more change on weekly basis in my couch. Two dollars is completely reasonable for all the time and effort these developers put into their work.

Would you rather not pay the extra and have either no update or buggy ones?

Keep it up guys, new versions looking good. =]
    04-11-10 06:28 PM
    wow can't wait to play this new setup, thanks for the update. love this game, fo sure worth the bones.
    04-11-10 07:18 PM
    Is there a trial version that they can download if they don't want to pay the upgrade? I went ahead and paid it because I really enjoy the game and figured that the updates would make it more entertaining. One of my gripes in the last one was that I would be doing really well and then out of no where be killed in a fight. I could have 30% health left and get killed. This version fixed that from what I can tell.

Looks great so far guys! Keep up the good work!
    04-11-10 07:20 PM
    Alright, Epic. Explain this new fighting process...mainly what the little symbols are representing.

What exactly is turn-based fighting system?!

Love the upgrade, thanks for the update to an already awesome game.
    04-11-10 07:44 PM
    I agree with them charging extra... it is a cell phone game not a $60 xbox game. Man's gotta get paid.

Like the new system. This does not bode well for my current procrastination habits.

the third symbol is "bullets"... not sure about the other ones. i like how this version makes you need more than one gun.
    04-11-10 08:05 PM
    The first one is damage... I'm guessing the second one is supposed to be hit % or something like that. It clearly isn't exact because you hit for SOMETHING every time.
    04-11-10 08:06 PM
    Man; 1.8 mB?
    I need to upgrade my phone more than the game.

04-11-10 09:16 PM
    Man; 1.8 mB?

yes i too need to upgrade my bb ot just the game, lol but not anytime soon with money woes.
    04-11-10 09:52 PM
    Man; 1.8 mB?
    Not sure if you had the original or not, but it was about the same at 1.79MB. I remember asking him during that beta if it could be a smaller app memory-wise. He said he would look into it. Since there was no size reduction I assume he couldn't decrease the footprint without taking something important away.

04-12-10 04:15 AM
    Druglord Wars 2 is an update focused entirely on customer feedback and requests.
    Just curious if 2 things made it into this version:
    1. Improved highlight/focus of selected "buttons"
    2. Staying at same point in list after each purchase or sale
    The previous version, Druglord Wars, will continue to be supported, so it is your choice if the updated version is worth the small cost. We certainly feel it is, and put a ton of work into ensuring the game is even more fun, fair, replayable, and exciting than the previous version.
    I was wondering about this last part with the previous version being supported.
    When you download the new one, does it overwrite the previous? Would just be nice to make sure I like the new one before the game I currently love is wiped from my device.

Also, are the High Scores leader boards separate for new & old version?

04-12-10 04:25 AM
    Has everyone received their registration code, yet? I bought it last night, and still have not received anything. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. BTW: I bought it through Mobihand.
    04-12-10 09:49 AM
    Still looking for a short tutorial about what symbols mean in each of the fight scenes. I have not been too successful with the new fighting method. Any advice?
    04-12-10 09:50 AM
    After reading last post I chose the option to enter my registration code. It then gave the option to auto register based on ur order. I chose auto register and it was successful. I never had to enter a code. Give that a shot guys, it worked for me.

04-12-10 10:38 AM
    After reading last post I chose the option to enter my registration code. It then gave the option to auto register based on ur order. I chose auto register and it was successful. I never had to enter a code. Give that a shot guys, it worked for me.

Worked perfectly! Thanks.
    04-12-10 01:09 PM
    Worked perfectly! Thanks.
    did not work for me... I e-mailed support on Saturday and still have not gotten a reply

what the f?
    04-12-10 09:29 PM
    did not work for me... I e-mailed support on Saturday and still have not gotten a reply

what the f?
    The real 'what the f' is how you emailed me on Saturday for an app released Sunday

As you can imagine, we have been flooded with hundreds of emails and are doing our best to reply. If you sent an email yesterday, we have responded to each and every one (I checked personally). Please check your spam folders.

Auto-registration should work for anyone who purchased it using the PIN of their current device. If you purchased it using another PIN, you will need to change your PIN with MobiHand/AppWorld and get a new code.
    04-12-10 09:36 PM
    if you bought it on mobihand then goto "my account"(yours) in mobihand and find it and it should be with the game in the list of your downloads, i found mine there.
    04-12-10 10:10 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD