Go to NFL Mobile on your mobile. Works great so far from what I've seen on my Storm 2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jayharper08; 04-11-10 at 11:52 AM.
    04-11-10 08:48 AM
    Thanks for the info.

Link to dl the ota app using your bb browser http://mobile.vzw.com/nfl

The ota link http://mobile.vzw.com/download/NFL/BB9550/nflmobile_vzw_blk_9550.jad

Last edited by Roweazie; 04-11-10 at 09:23 AM.
    04-11-10 09:19 AM
    Welcome. I'm really excited about this!

04-11-10 09:23 AM
    finally! Great app...menu icons r a little hard to access...so far so good though.

04-12-10 06:45 PM
    It was just pushed to my Storm 1 last nite.
    04-13-10 06:48 AM
    I downloaded it last night. Lots of great information for the coming draft.
    The program seems laggy though. Especially when scrolling through the menu.
    04-13-10 07:44 AM
    I read in the Storm2 Forum that VZW released an upgrade yesterday.

It was suggested to delete then download the new APP.
    04-13-10 07:58 AM
    I like this app. Now bring on the football season

04-13-10 08:56 AM
    This link should allow you to upgrade from 2.70 to 2.73

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=31re2L0V

Use the BB Browser
    Last edited by glasgow1967; 04-13-10 at 11:14 AM.
    04-13-10 11:11 AM

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=S2CR-p9u

Use the BB Browser

Thanks for the heads up.
    04-13-10 03:59 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    works perfect...thanks for the tip!
    04-13-10 04:27 PM
    Hmmm....just downloaded this app from the same site, before discovering this thread. My initial thoughts were "eh...a bit screwy and laggy, but maybe there's something better" when I spotted this thread. I saw your post so looked to see what version I got, just five minutes ago, and it's 2.70 ???

I did go over to BB AppWorld and downloaded the Sports Illustrated free app. Too soon to tell which is better yet, but the SI version does look cleaner and appears faster, that's for sure!

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=jAtdOQFW

Use the BB Browser
    04-13-10 04:34 PM
    Ok, THAT'S weird!! After posting above: mobile.vzw.com/nfl offers version 2.70. Then I saw your post with a different link, so went to that and yep, it.s 2.73. Strange! 2.73 is requiring a reboot, 2.70 did not. I hope it's better! Thanks, downloading now.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=KchC44f-

Use the BB Browser
    04-13-10 04:40 PM
    Why after I downloaded 2.73 now there's a launcher to prompt me to download 2.70? Its on my home screen and can't delete. Tried bat pull. No luck.

04-14-10 05:37 PM
    Why after I downloaded 2.73 now there's a launcher to prompt me to download 2.70? Its on my home screen and can't delete. Tried bat pull. No luck.

Probably pushed by Verizon
    04-14-10 06:03 PM

I think any pushed content is not deletable...Unless someone else has a fix, the 2.73 may need to sit next to the 2.70..?
    You could always hide the ugly 2.70 version..
    04-14-10 06:08 PM
    That's very strange you're even receiving a pushed app to begin with. I have downloaded the software, but never received a push version. Oh well, I was a lucky one!

And no, pushed content is not deletable but, as horseshoe already stated, just hide the icon. I created a folder on my phone, called "Stuff" All the crapola that comes with the phone or is pushed, goes in there and I never have to see it again. By doing this, I've kept ALL my icons to just four rows.
    04-14-10 07:26 PM
    That's very strange you're even receiving a pushed app to begin with. I have downloaded the software, but never received a push version. Oh well, I was a lucky one!

And no, pushed content is not deletable but, as horseshoe already stated, just hide the icon. I created a folder on my phone, called "Stuff" All the crapola that comes with the phone or is pushed, goes in there and I never have to see it again. By doing this, I've kept ALL my icons to just four rows.
    This was pushed to my phone along with Skype this morning before sunrise. I immediately hid both. Having folders with unwanted stuff is all that one can do with pushed content/S1.
    04-14-10 08:21 PM
    I think any pushed content is not deletable...Unless someone else has a fix, the 2.73 may need to sit next to the 2.70..?
    You could always hide the ugly 2.70 version..
    But I have the 2.73 version installed. Why would it try to push the earlier version when I have the same app, just a later version installed.

Also, why when I went to download 2.73 it asked for an email when the 2.70 didn't.

Lastly, why does the app only work in landscape mode? Running vzw storm 1 w .328

04-14-10 09:09 PM

I didn't get the push either after downloading the APP.
    04-14-10 09:42 PM
    But I have the 2.73 version installed. Why would it try to push the earlier version when I have the same app, just a later version installed.

Also, why when I went to download 2.73 it asked for an email when the 2.70 didn't.

Lastly, why does the app only work in landscape mode? Running vzw storm 1 w .328

Anyone have any insight on any of these items?
    04-15-10 09:49 PM
    yep..Verizon pushed this to my phone two days ago along with skype, backup assistant and vcast app.
    04-15-10 09:52 PM
    The app does not work in portrait, only landscape. Anyone know why this is? Also, why does the 2.73 version ask for an email. When I initially downloaded 2.70, it did not ask for an email. Thanks,
    04-16-10 11:30 AM
    Not sure and it would be anyone's guess. Lots of strange things with all of this. I've not yet had ANY pushes on my S2 (not that I want any, lol), I did get the Skype one several days ago, but that's it.

As to the email thing, who knows? No biggie. Horizontal mode is probably due to the video availability, but again, that's a guess. Overall, I'm not thinking I'm going to like this app, but I'll wait for things to get ramped up before I decide. Meanwhile, I've downloaded the free Sports Illustrated app from BB App World and I'm thinking ESPN will have something (if they don't, they're missing the boat, lol), so we'll see!
    04-16-10 12:04 PM
    i got the NFL pushed to my Storm2 today too!!! so annoying...

i dont need this app and now i have a shortcut on my phone and the only way is to hide or move it... anyone else have any luck removing it?
    04-16-10 06:33 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD