for listening to music on my blackberry?
    04-10-10 08:14 PM
    for the money, Philips Torbo bass gels. I have three pair, they are only about $20, but they sound a lot better than my $60 sonys
    04-10-10 08:31 PM
    skullcandy full metal jacket (FMJ) they have a mic and sound good too
    04-10-10 09:00 PM
    I use skullcandy. Picked up a set from Ebay and it came with a mic too.
    04-10-10 09:21 PM
    There are many choices I still own my blackberry headset..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 10:35 PM
    Just make sure u have a mic

04-10-10 10:36 PM
    04-10-10 11:41 PM
    Just make sure u have a mic

I don't need a mic. I'll let the voicemail take the calls and return them later.
    04-10-10 11:43 PM
    For music only, I use a pair of SkullCandy earbuds. They're only $15-$20 and isolate pretty well. Even on a lower-medium volume setting, they drown out my lawnmower and tractor pretty well.
    04-10-10 11:57 PM
    Klipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Control
    Although the S4i is designed for iphones, the volume control and accept call buttons will still work. The functions to hold a button and change tracks/playlists will not.

Klipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Control
    Little more basic but will still be a solid headset. Volume controlled on device.

These are probably the nicest headsets u can purchase. If you don't know Klipsch, they're a premium audio company like Harmon Kardon, Bang & Olufsen, Bose, etc.

Edit: I'm sorry I assumed u wanted a new headset. Are u looking for only earbuds or a headset?
    Last edited by mad_eyes; 04-11-10 at 12:11 AM.
    04-11-10 12:09 AM
    +1 for the skullcandy FMJ's
    04-11-10 12:20 AM
    No love for the Skull Candy things. If audio fidelity is important to you I suggest
    the Bose In Ear Headphones.

I don't use my BB for multimedia, but for the devices that I do Bose is the
    way to go for me.
    04-11-10 01:05 AM
    Get a bluetooth headset...

Motorola's S9-HD is decent and you can find em on ebay for about 60 bucks. Comes with an IPOD bluetooth adapter too.
    04-11-10 05:02 AM
    I have a pair of Dr Dre Beats Tour Editions.

04-11-10 05:19 AM
    +1 for the Klipsch Image S4's. They are the ultimate! Best headphones i've ever had. Check the review on cnet.com for more info.
    04-11-10 05:24 AM
    Do they have a mic?

04-11-10 07:42 AM
    All depends on what you want to spend...

Cheap side, I love my Koss pro over the head headphones. Picked them up for 17 bucks off Amazon. I like these as for one I can't do the in-ear headphones and two they sound fantastic, with rich bass and clear highs. Also a nice feature is they have a adjustable volume button on the wire, which is convenient for me when I am working out.

Expensive, hard to beat Bose IMO. Also like KBJ's from when I used to have my drumset back in the day, buy those are really expensive...

I would try the Koss pros out, worth much more than 17 smacks, lol!

04-11-10 07:58 AM
    For me it's my Bose Triport In-Ear for music only, and BlackBerry Premium Stereo Headset for music/calls.

04-11-10 08:27 AM
    Thanx cause I def want a headset still on mines ima check em out on my Amazon app now!

04-11-10 08:31 AM
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned any of the Shure, Etymotic, Future Sonic, or Ultimate Ears cans. They're definitely the high end of the headphone market but if you're really looking for a good pair of headphones these are where you should be looking if you've got the cash to spend.

I personally own the Shure SE530's and they're incredible with just about any source. They go well with the Blackberry but of course you don't want to feed them 128K mp3s. The higher end require higher quality source material or you'll hear every compression artifact.
    04-11-10 09:16 AM
    I use these Sony earphones... I originally bought them for my iPod Touch but since I sold it last fall they seem to be a better fit with my BB. Only $30 with inline volume control, good bass and very good SQ overall.
    04-11-10 10:00 AM
    I like the Apple in-ear headphones myself.
    04-11-10 02:22 PM
    I use these @ the gym Amazon.com: Sony Mdr-As50G Active Style Spiral Neck-Band Headphones (Silver): Electronics they sound good but i have to adjust them every so often.

The best sounding pair I own are the Shure se210's Amazon.com: Shure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphone - Black: Electronics but I use them less often as they go ll the way in to the ear.
    04-11-10 02:38 PM
    I use Bose. Very expensive, but well worth it.
    04-11-10 02:48 PM
    No love for the Skull Candy things. If audio fidelity is important to you I suggest
    the Bose In Ear Headphones.

I don't use my BB for multimedia, but for the devices that I do Bose is the
    way to go for me.
    NO DO NOT GO BOSE.

Bose is the most overrated audio company of all time. The bose in ears are possibly the worst buy for a set of earbuds. Any audiophile knows to stay away from Bose. Moreover, the fit of the Bose in ears is not the best, great for some and awful for others.

The only thing that Bose makes that's actually worth the money is their wave radio, which btw is almost 20-30 year old technology now, but still excellent.

I have a pair of Dr Dre Beats Tour Editions.

Similar to Bose, Beats by Dre is another completely overrated line of earbuds/headphones. The only thing you pay for is the look and the name of Monster and Dr. Dre.

Stay away, for the same price as any Beats model you can find a line of earbuds/headphones that will put it to shame. Alternatively, you can spend less money and still find devices that outperform Beats by Dre.
    04-11-10 04:44 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD