Has anybody downloaded the pmessenger for blackberry which was released a couple days ago? I did and all i get is a white screen with dots. The download is at www.pmessenger.net\bb
    04-10-10 03:42 PM
    The website is offline it looks like. I haven't heard any thing about it.
    04-10-10 04:08 PM
    I downloaded it and it started it appears that you have to check your TCP/IP setting to the service providers exact like jawalnet.com.sa
    But i have 1 issue with it
    whenever it's on you cant recive BBM or emails once you shut it off theyr gona come like 1 blow
    any ideas about this ?
    04-10-10 11:43 PM
    It's junk. Use whatsapp or hello! instead. They're both 100x better.
    04-11-10 12:56 AM
    I downloaded it and it started it appears that you have to check your TCP/IP setting to the service providers exact like jawalnet.com.sa
    But i have 1 issue with it
    whenever it's on you cant recive BBM or emails once you shut it off theyr gona come like 1 blow
    any ideas about this ?
    Can you tell me how to check the TCP/IP? Now i have it downloaded but when my friends try and accept my request it just says null.
    04-11-10 10:31 AM
    Anybody know how to get this on your berry I keep clicking the link but an error keeps popping up ! Hellllpppppp lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 11:04 PM
    Here's the update posted on their homepage,

"We expected 200 blackberry download a day, we though we had time to purchased new server (which means service maintenance, etc...)
    But BlackBerry download was a bust ! 4300 downloads in less than 16 hours. Knowing that pMessenger is not yet on AppWorld, and we only announced it on facebook. This is huge ! (Thank you to all our users about that by the way !)"

Good job Cb nation! but now we get to wait....
    04-13-10 12:21 AM
    Dam this fu**king sucks lol still not able to download

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 12:17 AM
    Can you tell me how to check the TCP/IP? Now i have it downloaded but when my friends try and accept my request it just says null.
    go to Google
    and searche for it under your service provider name for example
    STC VPN for blackberry << something like that to get it exactly
    or contact your service provider
    then go to options advanced options TCP/IP and change whats in there as your find it out
    04-14-10 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD