Hi all, I've read through the various Facebook threads and still can't figure out why I can't access Facebook on my BB Pearl.

I can connect to Facebook with the browser just fine, but not with the Facebook application. I can get it to prompt me for my email and password but then I get the error message, "A connection cannot be established to the Facebook server."

I have Facebook application 1.0.0.23 and Blackberry v4.3.0.60. My browser is set to "Internet Browser." I have activated Mobile on my Facebook account. I've never had texts turned on though and don't get any Facebook notifications via my blackberry email account.

Anything else I should be checking? Any other info I should provide? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    06-21-08 08:30 PM
    there is a pretty good walkthrough on blackberry.com
    just search facebok app
    06-21-08 11:55 PM
    how long have you been trying to get onto it? sometimes the application will go down itself. and you may want to try upgrading to the newest version and see if that helps although there isn't anything diff in the new version.
    06-22-08 01:19 AM
    ok i'm down south, and I don't have data access on my berry right now, so I wouldn't be able to receive anything, are you trying to connect without data being available? that could also be the issue.
    06-22-08 01:27 AM
    I Am Having The Same Problem!
    11-17-08 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD