I decided to put this together since I'm an avid player of an MMORPG and I play it from my BB all the time. I have posted most of these before but, figured it would be a bit better to make one thread where a person can find a nice list of MMORPG games if they wanted to. I will be putting up what ones I know and feel free to add your own if you want. Once a few get put up, I might throw a poll in to for everyone to add their vote for their favorite. All of these games are playable from your PC or your Blackberry browser.

Link

Description

In a country where having the best rig could mean living for another day, you fight to survive. Band up with others in offroad gangs to protect yourself, hord money, and get the best place to work on your rig. Its going to take everything you've got if your going to make it in 4x4 country.

4x4 Country is the orgininal text based, browser based 4x4 MMORPG. Created for the 4x4 enthusiast by 4x4 enthusiasts. This FREE game will take you into a world of crime and war, but also into a world of rig challenges and trail running. It combines the best parts of a role playing game with 4x4 fun by Offering the ability to build up a character as well as a rig. The ultimate RPG for off-roaders and mudders, you won't find another like it. Register today to start enjoying the fun that over 18,000 other users have already discovered.

4x4 Country is a game that also encourages a great community of players offering many things to build and create this community within the game. 4x4 Country has an amazing Forum System that is very active with players posting in categories from Chat to Suggestions and Marketplace to Help. Also, there is a great chatroom fully integrated into the game as well as a newspaper for players to post what is on their mind or to announce items for sale. All of this has helped build a community of players who have a lot of fun, as well as allow those who are enemies express themselves.

4x4 Country is the first MMORPG of its kind, and the game that all other's try to imitate.

Personal
    This game, I play. I have been playing for years and really enjoy it. My name on the game is The~Reverend and my ID# is 3962. There is a great social community with this game. It does take a bit to get into the groove of it and to get to know people but, give it a few days, check out the paper, and forums, and I know you will enjoy it! Also, feel free to send me a message and I will do everything I can to help you get started.

Link

Description

In a lawless city, the rumble of high performance engines echo against the night.
    The sounds of gas powered muscle machines runs in your brain and you know you have one mission in life, rule Hot Rod City and become the best in Hot Rod Wars!
    Hot Rod Wars is a text based MMORPG that centers on Muscle cars about mid 1970's and down. It is like no other game on the net so if you like hotrodding, come in and check it out! Here are some of the game Highlights:

- This Game is Free. Yep, you can play all day for nothing.
    - Its Browser based. Nothing to Download.
    - No Resets, the stats and stuff you get, stays.
    - Build up your Rod with engines, suspensions and more.
    - Race other players to see who has the best Hot Rod.
    - Form a Street Crew to band up with other players.
    - Run a Rod Shop. Do you have the Business Savy?
    - Buy shops to work on your rod or open your own store.
    - Try a life of crime but watch out for the cops!
    - Do some gambling or just take a walk down the street.
    - Get yourself setup with weapons to protect yourself.

Link

Description

The Mobster's World is a free, online, browser and text based MMORPG based on the real Mobster and Gangster lifestyle. This Free MMORPG is set in a world where chaos is a way of life, and money gets what you want. In this text based mmorpg, you can train your battle stats, join gangs, and interact with other online mobsters from around the world. You will soon find yourself addicted to this free mmorpg and coming back for more! Do you have what it takes to survive in a world full of mobsters in the World's Greatest Text-Based Mobster MMORPG

Link

Description

Mobs Law is the premiere Mob text-based, browser-based MMORPG game on the net, offering you hours of entertainment each day absolutely FREE. Mobs Law's community is a long standing and ever-growing group of friendly, competitive players working their way to the top. Mobs Law is a world where Gangsters, Robbers, Hitmen, and Pimps thrive in life of crime, where your fantasies of being the toughest and richest can be lived out. Join the struggle within Mobs Law today, absolutely FREE.

Link

Description

Ever wonder what it is like to have your own motorcycle, be part of a group, or rule a city of your choice? All this and more is inside.

There is a small town in South Dakota, known to bikers as home, Sturgis it's out there, its calling. Do you have what it takes to survive? Are you strong enough and can you last long enough to get there? Buy a bike, get some weapons and armor and learn what it takes to be a biker. Then step up and see, but don't forget your training wheels pee wee...... .

You will need to attack others, mug them of their chrome and money and commit crimes. And if need be you are able to punish those that commit offenses against your brothers and sisters, send them to jail or the Road Rash Inn for a doctor’s visit. Join a Chapter, be a Brother or Sister to fellow riders, protect each other and work with them to gain the respect you deserve or go it alone and take the Road less traveled.

In Territory Wars you make your own destiny, be the fastest, unbeatable biker there is or be average the choices are limitless. If you like to race, gamble, or keep a stable of women, (or men for you ladies) to satisfy your hunger of iron horses and the life style that comes with it

Ride all day, party all night, Bikes, Women, Whiskey, it’s a hard life but it’s the life of a biker.

The choice is yours, come join the ride.

Link

Description

Alpha Crime.Do you have what it takes to survive in the massive galaxy of hardened Criminals and Ruthless gangs?

You will need to Battle your way to the top with a massive collection of over 80 different types of Weapons and Armour.Visit over 20 different planets with shops as you level up!

Train your way to the top in Strength,Agility and Guard with a choice of over over 40 different properties to buy,with each one increasing your stats as you train.

Buy a ship and travel from planet to planet.Challenge others to a race and win some cash or even there ship.Increase the ships capabilities to better your chance of winning

Attack others,mug them and commit crimes.Rob there homes for valuable items,do drive-bys,burn there homes and hire an assassin.Put a bounty up for those you cant beat and someone else will.

Join a Fleet and work with others to gain the respect you deserve,Declare War on another gang,do gang crimes,collect items for the gang vault or do 40 different solo missions to add to your own bank or you can go it alone and take the Galaxy on by yourself.
    The choice is yours.
    Last edited by WICKEDNATE; 09-30-10 at 04:56 PM.
    04-09-10 05:57 PM
    Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along that there have been quite a few upgrades on some of the games.

If you haven't checked em out, now would be a good time and if you have already but haven't been on in awhile, there are a few new things for you to play with.
    09-30-10 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD