Everything on my Storm has been working acceptably then suddenly a coupel weeks ago I started having to press buttons twice to ge things to happen. Examples: Two presses to answer the phone, two to hang up sometimes, two to bring up menus, two to escape from some screens. It's becoming annoying and I have not changed anything to my knowledge. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    04-09-10 12:43 PM
    Try a battery pull with the phone on, are you using any themes and what OS are you running?
    04-09-10 12:47 PM
    Have done several pulls. It still does the same thing. OS 5.0.0.328. No themes in use but they are installed. I have not used any for quite some time.
    Last edited by Wrenchman9; 04-09-10 at 01:41 PM.
    04-09-10 01:36 PM
    FWIW the touch screen responds first touch every time. You can press a button once, wait a couple seconds, press it again and nothing happens. Press it twice quickly and the operation completes.

Example: Go to eamil account. Read mail and delete. Press BACk button, nothing, press it again withing a second or so and it completes. Wait a little longer and it might take two more presses to get back to the home screen.
    04-09-10 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD