I just downloaded the Twitter for Blackberry beta, but when I try logging in, it says, "Invalid / expired Token". When I logged in with a second account, though, it seemed to work fine. I've tried closing the app, and even did a battery pull.

Has anybody seen this, or have any suggestions?
    04-09-10 12:51 AM
    yes, the same thing happens to me. Worthless if I cant log in.
    04-09-10 08:13 AM
    OK I figured it out. Since noone anywhere on the internet had any insight, here we go.

1) go to twitter via your pc, go to settings for the account you are having issues with, then click something like 3rd party apps, or privledges, I cant remember what it was exactly, but it is the setting on the far right that shows apps who have special privledges to access your account.

2) Revoke access for "Twitter for Blackberry" and close the browser

3) log out on your phone, log back in. All is fixed.

Good luck.
    04-09-10 08:38 AM
    Revoking access did not work for me. Any other thoughts?

The Twitter beta forum on Blackberry is of no help either.
    04-09-10 09:13 AM
    did you log out of your blackberry client and log back in? Thats the part that fixes it.
    04-09-10 09:15 AM
    OK I figured it out. Since noone anywhere on the internet had any insight, here we go.

1) go to twitter via your pc, go to settings for the account you are having issues with, then click something like 3rd party apps, or privledges, I cant remember what it was exactly, but it is the setting on the far right that shows apps who have special privledges to access your account.

Good luck.
    Had the same issue, above was a perfect solution. Thanks
    04-09-10 09:54 AM
    Woot! I am glad.

Peace.
    04-09-10 11:18 AM
    Brilliant! Thanks waker. I knew someone on CB would come through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 04:27 PM

Good luck.
    perfect solution bro, i would +rep you if there was a function for that. gonna share it with the rest of the world now.
    05-19-10 08:08 PM

Good luck.
    This fix worked fine for me.
    05-29-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD