I maybe in the minority but I like my screen to make that beep sound when I click an icono to launch an app or on the keyboard in any of the apps I use. I just installed .607 the other day (VZW official) and the beep noise was there... until tonight. It still works oon the lower 4 keys of the phoone (phone, apps, back and end) but nowhere else on the screen.

Any ideas what might have happened and how to fix it? I did a battery pull and zippo...nothing.

Thanks.
    04-08-10 08:18 PM
    I don't use that feature. However, I turned it on (just for YOU) to give it a try. It only works on the bottom 4 keys as you mentioned. I quickly turned the feature back off--kinda irritating to me!
    04-08-10 08:21 PM
    oh well... it lets me know( im and old guy, almost 50) that I am doing something productive ..
    04-08-10 08:42 PM
    oh well... it lets me know( im and old guy, almost 50) that I am doing something productive ..
    you aren't old. I'm 62. You should see we whip the young 'uns on Modern Warfare 2 (PS3). I have days when I win 4-6 matches in Free for all. On of the bennies of being retired is I can devote some quality time to perfecting my killing skills.
    04-08-10 09:06 PM
    how do you turn this feature on and off?
    04-20-10 09:51 AM
    how do you turn this feature on and off?
    Options>Screen/Keyboard>KeyTone
    04-20-10 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD