The Beta is supposed to be available as of 15 minutes ago. How do I find it? I've got World Test Center as BG said, but it's not there. And I don't know how to get to Beta Zone.
    04-08-10 08:17 PM
    It's on the BB App world now. Or go check out the Blackberry twitter feed. They have a link.
    04-08-10 08:19 PM
    Its not showing up in BB App World; Test Center, for me.
    04-08-10 08:23 PM
    Still not on App World for me either, Craig. How do I get to the blackberry twitter feed?
    04-08-10 08:25 PM
    04-08-10 08:26 PM
    i have the appppppppppppppppp
    04-08-10 08:28 PM
    This is almost funny. So I try californiaberry's twitter feed...and it doesn't accept my BB phone number!
    04-08-10 08:33 PM
    OK, got it. Went to browser, yahoo search for blackberry twitter feed.
    Thanks for helping, you guys.
    04-08-10 08:37 PM
    04-08-10 10:28 PM
    If you can't find it, just go find the old twitter leak on crackberry, download that, and before you can use it you will be prompted to update. happened to me... been running the old leak for a while now and was just tonight, around 9ET prompted to update or my twitter wouldn't tweet anymore!

and now that I was forced to update, the top banner icon is stuck on at all times ... suppose i'll try another reboot and see what happens ...
    04-08-10 11:37 PM
    I updated from the leak to the official one released
    Its in the test center on appworld if you can't find it just search for "Twitter"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 12:13 AM
    Dude! Is it just me or isn't it the same version as the one that got leaked about a couple weeks ago? I didn't get any notification to upgrade. Can somebody clarify this for me... Thanks.

04-09-10 01:07 AM
    Does it save timeline for anyone else. I can't seem to get it do that. Also a nice feature to add is numbered notifications.
    04-09-10 01:08 AM
    Anybody know if this app pushes new tweets from people you follow? I really only use Twitter to follow beat reporters for my favorite sports teams, don't tweet myself ever. I have SMS set up, but sometimes it misses tweets. Does this notify when you a friend posts a new tweet instantly?
    04-09-10 01:59 AM
    Kid108, yes it is the same as the leaked version.

04-09-10 02:29 AM
    I cannot loggin. It almost immediately goes "Twitter services are currently unavailable"

Does anyone else have the same problem as me? After many reboots, hard reboots, reinstalls, etc can't seem to work. I have the same issue with Flickr (also made by RIM)

Anyone?
    04-09-10 05:06 AM
    I cannot loggin. It almost immediately goes "Twitter services are currently unavailable"

Does anyone else have the same problem as me? After many reboots, hard reboots, reinstalls, etc can't seem to work. I have the same issue with Flickr (also made by RIM)

Anyone?
    I'm having the same issue as well... I hope it's not because I'm on a pay-as-you-go plan :-/
    04-09-10 11:49 AM
    Working great for me, pretty much goes off every 5min cause all the sports I follow are constantly tweeting, so I have a few new tweets everytime. Now to gauge how much this drains my battery. Perfect for a casual follower like myself though, SMS forwards from the site CONSTANTLY miss tweets when they're coming fast.
    04-09-10 12:38 PM
    The application seems to be working great for me. I've only had it for about an hour now, but I like it more than some of the other twitter applications I've tried out. I'll post more later.
    04-09-10 01:19 PM
    i had the leak a few months ago, and i liked it then, and i still like it now....BUT no twitlonger & you cant add on to retweets...i think i'ma stick with Uber until T4BB gets those things, and highlight tweets directed at me too....
    04-09-10 01:28 PM
    For some reason I can't retweet at all. Any suggestions to get my retweeting to work??

04-09-10 02:27 PM
    For some reason I can't retweet at all. Any suggestions to get my retweeting to work??

Copy & paste? Just a suggestion .
    04-12-10 03:08 PM
    The problem I have is with the notifications. I have the option for notifications for 'new tweets' turned off and 'mentions' on. The problem is that I get a notification every 10 minutes (that's what I have it set to refresh) that I have a new mention, which I don't. It just shows the same mention that I received 3days ago over and over again.

Anybody else having this or have any suggestions?

04-12-10 04:47 PM
    The problem I have is with the notifications. I have the option for notifications for 'new tweets' turned off and 'mentions' on. The problem is that I get a notification every 10 minutes (that's what I have it set to refresh) that I have a new mention, which I don't. It just shows the same mention that I received 3days ago over and over again.

Yeah, I had the same problem. It seemed to go away after a couple of days, but it was very annoying. So I ended up just turning my notification off. The next day I turned it back on, and it stopped notifying me about that 9 day old mention.

I'm back with UberTwitter until T4BB is out of beta. I seemed to be having a memory leak with T4BB. But I did like the app a lot.

04-12-10 07:30 PM

Interesting that you're having this problem as well. I made a thread about it a few nights ago asking about it. It seems like a few other people have also had it, but it seems to be a pretty small set of people with the problem.

I'm using the application at its most basic core too. I'm a brand new Twitter user, I have made a single twitter post, and I'm following one person who has made one post. Ever since signing up, and both before and after following another user, I get the constant alerts every 10 minutes, telling me that I have new tweets available.

However, interestingly enough, I don't get any alerts if I personally don't have any tweets from my user. But once I make a tweet, I then get those alerts every 10 minutes. Very annoying....
    04-12-10 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD