I THINK its the first one out there lol. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Blue7 is based on a Windows Phone 7 Series device (NOT a PC Windows 7 OS).

We've had a lot of requests for this theme and thought it would be fun to bring it to BlackBerry. I personally love the concept behind the user experience with Phone 7.

We've got lots of great stuff on it, see our desc. for more details.

What you guys think?

See it yourself, more pics and video here
    Last edited by elecite.com; 04-08-10 at 04:47 PM.
    04-08-10 04:45 PM
    I love it, just amazing
    04-08-10 04:49 PM
    FANTASTIC!. another theme from you guys that is high quality!
    04-08-10 05:24 PM
    Thanks, guys
    04-08-10 05:54 PM
    Already purchased and it is awesome!

04-08-10 06:44 PM
    I agree. I have never seen a theme quite like it yet.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Last edited by gordtm; 04-08-10 at 07:08 PM.
    04-08-10 06:46 PM
    Awesome theme. I have one question though, is there a way to make the phone icon under the phone button actually bring up the phone instead SMS. Oh, and could those icons display a red star on them when you get an incoming message ? I know that may be impossible since those icons are custom images but those are my two observations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 09:44 PM
    Ya, it would be nice to have red stars of some sort...we looked into doing some like that but just like you said, cause those are custom images, it is a no go.

As far as the phone button, are you referring to the big phone square that points to 3 different appls?
    04-09-10 12:33 AM
    Ya, it would be nice to have red stars of some sort...we looked into doing some like that but just like you said, cause those are custom images, it is a no go.

As far as the phone button, are you referring to the big phone square that points to 3 different appls?
    Yes, the large phone square that when selected, brings up the three little boxes (calender, messages, sms). I guess I'm just being picky but I thought it would be better to have an actual phone or contacts button there to stay true to the Windows Phone 7 theme, plus I use crunch sms and have that as one of my icons under the large people square and find it redundant to have two sms icons, of which one I'll never use.
    Last edited by moseriv; 04-09-10 at 04:02 AM.
    04-09-10 03:59 AM
    Are the lower buttons on the dial pad full sized or cut off? That's usually my sticking point....
    04-09-10 12:42 PM
    We can only fit 3 items inside the phone square. If we wanted to add SMS, we'd have to replace one. Unless we go ahead and add a forth one but the consistency won't be there anymore. We could maybe make the "phone" letters as a button?

Not sure, Ima pass it on to the designers.

RSMDR, the buttons are a bit cut off but NOT the actual numbers.
    04-09-10 04:17 PM
    Yes, the large phone square that when selected, brings up the three little boxes (calender, messages, sms). I guess I'm just being picky but I thought it would be better to have an actual phone or contacts button there to stay true to the Windows Phone 7 theme, plus I use crunch sms and have that as one of my icons under the large people square and find it redundant to have two sms icons, of which one I'll never use.
    This theme is supersweet. I also find the little sms square inside the big phone square redundant because I have all of my messages combined into my messages folder. I also find the little ringtones square out of place in the media box. Maybe the video recorder could go there instead. baba booey
    04-10-10 07:37 AM
    I agree with you about the media button...i have no need for a ringtones button lol. Other than wishing i could change 1 or 2 of the phone buttons and the media button this theme is sweet. Very well done
    04-10-10 07:50 AM
    Love the theme. However, I have a couple of apps (Viigo & Ascendo Money) where alternating lines are completely black until they are selected.

04-11-10 09:41 PM
    Theme in mobihand?

04-12-10 01:12 PM
    I picked this up the nite it came out and it has fastly become my favorite theme hands down! I have 2 Storms, a 9530 and a 9550 and am running this theme on both

04-12-10 01:19 PM
    This theme is so sweet
    04-18-10 08:43 PM
    looks pretty interesting
    04-18-10 08:45 PM
    How does the theme work with weather bug? I would hate to buy it and my weather bug not work
    04-21-10 06:22 PM
    Can you post the wallpaper. I dig it. Thanks.
    04-23-10 11:52 AM
    How does the theme work with weather bug? I would hate to buy it and my weather bug not work
    The weather area jut says weather, then has the icon. Since WeatherBug uses an updating icon (as opposed to BerryWeathers wallpaper thing), it should work fine.
    Last edited by GlitchZero; 04-26-10 at 09:34 AM.
    04-23-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD