When I open googlemaps on my phone, it is half screen with a keyboard at the bottom and it doesnt seem to respond to my touch screen inputs. It wants me to use the keyboard to do everything. I am thinking that the program thinks that I am using like a tour or something. But when I installed it on my wife phone it works perfectly fine, full screen touch inputs. Any suggestions?
    04-08-10 08:04 AM
    It is running in compatibility more. Go to options - applications - highlight google maps - BB menu - Disable Compatibility Mode. And you'll be all set!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 08:08 AM
    also make sure that when you dl'd it you had you're bb browser set to bb and not ie or firefox so you get the touchscreen version of gmaps
    04-08-10 08:14 AM
    I turned off the compatabilty mode but still not right, how do i change that setting on the browser?
    04-08-10 09:08 AM
    I turned off the compatabilty mode but still not right, how do i change that setting on the browser?
    Launch your browser>menu>options>browser config>browser id to blackberry.

Before you try to re-download, you should delete the existing google maps that you have and reboot the phone.
    04-08-10 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD