Anyone else has issues with App World. I am trying to login with my paypal information and it's not letting me, i get an error that tells me to try again later.

Anyone else having issues with this after the upgrade? I need to get activation codes for apps i bought through app world but can't get into my account
    04-08-10 07:01 AM
    I would delete app world then re download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 07:07 AM
    Ok i'll give that a shot.
    04-08-10 07:27 AM
    I can log in just fime, but unable to read any rewiews. It gives me an errpr and quits the application.

04-08-10 08:12 AM
    I can't log in either. I will delete app world and re-load.

Update: deleted App World and Re-Installed. Log in works now.
    Last edited by greyhd; 04-08-10 at 11:15 AM.
    04-08-10 10:54 AM
    I can log in just fime, but unable to read any rewiews. It gives me an errpr and quits the application.

Mine too....only the second issue i've found with .607. Found anything to fix it?? Would re installing app world fix this?

Anyone?
    04-08-10 11:33 AM
    Anybody have anything to add to this???

Seems to be the only problem i've found after .607
    04-08-10 03:17 PM
    I can log in but I cant read any reviews. It also won't show me in the top right corner what I'm selecting like most stars ect.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-08-10 03:20 PM
    I can log in but I cant read any reviews. It also won't show me in the top right corner what I'm selecting like most stars ect.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I was able to log in and it only showed paid apps after the upgrade.....now it shows the apps i've installed since the upgrade (not a big deal), but I too cannot read reviews, it shuts App World down (also not a big deal, but sucks to know there is a glitch)
    04-08-10 03:27 PM
    Anyone else has issues with App World. I am trying to login with my paypal information and it's not letting me, i get an error that tells me to try again later.

Anyone else having issues with this after the upgrade? I need to get activation codes for apps i bought through app world but can't get into my account
    did you try to sign in original paypal site?
    04-08-10 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD