Well I have a black berry the I use on the boost moble network and its a sprint network and it is a 8330. - wanna knw how to set uo my black berry to watch full screen not a lil screen. Need help on tis thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 09:59 PM
    Well I have a black berry the I use on the boost moble network and its a sprint network and it is a 8330. - wanna knw how to set uo my black berry to watch full screen not a lil screen. Need help on tis thanks

If you haven't tried already, then while in video playback mode press menu and you should have an option for full screen mode. Good luck to you.
    04-06-10 11:17 PM
    I have a blackberry curve 8530 from verizon and I can't seem to to find any downloads for adobe flash. Is there an adobe flash for my phone so I can watch videos?

04-06-10 11:46 PM
    Some videos will only show up as being small even if you have it set to full screen, you just have to deal with it

And there is no flash for blackberry's again you just have to deal with it

04-07-10 01:14 AM
    According to Adobe's website, the only PDA's which support FlashLite are made by Sony:

Adobe - Mobile & Devices: Supported Devices: PDAs

There are currently none which support full Flash. Android devices may get it soon:

Android Phones Leap Ahead With Air and Flash Support - TechnoBuffalo
    04-07-10 01:51 AM
    The lack of flash does not prevent you from downloading mobile video. You just won't have the ability to stream it onsite.

04-07-10 02:57 PM
    I don't know what all the fuss is about. I used to have an ipod and I got tired of the video size. So I went to Best Buy and asked them if they had a mobile device that would play videos postage stamp size on a regular sized screen. I also stipulated that when I watch the tiny little videos I want to have my bluetooth not work so I can enjoy the maximum amount of inconvenience by having to switch from my motorola rokr to the earbuds whenever I want to watch a video.
    Boy was I in luck, he set me up with the blackberry curve and I have never been happier. Not only did I get all that crappy video but they also said the tech support won't listen to anyone begging for decent videos and write a patch for it.
    I am as happy as a pig in mud. Now I can throw away the telescope that I used backwards on my ipod. Hopefully for the next version of Media Player they will make us pay for it. That's the only way they could make it better for me.

04-26-10 01:18 AM
    if your looking for a phone to play media you seriously bought the wrong phone, bb suuucks for media. This is something I think there working on for 6.0 but again were not gonna see it on the 8330. If you want a media phone you should consider getting an IPhone or maybe a touch pro2
    04-26-10 10:46 AM
    if your looking for a phone to play media you seriously bought the wrong phone, bb suuucks for media. This is something I think there working on for 6.0 but again were not gonna see it on the 8330. If you want a media phone you should consider getting an IPhone or maybe a touch pro2
    Good thing I stopped at home depot and bought that money tree. Yeah I'm made of money, I think I will go out and buy one of each of the smart phones out there and since I'm made of money I can just throw away the ones that displease me, I'm just THAT rich. That's a much better solution in the long run than just tweeking the code and making a patch available. Sorry to be such a **** about the whole thing but I'm not welthy enough to be able to try out $300 phones till I find one that works.
    You can guarantee that I will NOT be buying another blackberry for my next phone and neither will any of my friends or family. I will make it my personal goal and will go out of my way to steer everyone I can possibly reach away from blackberry.

04-26-10 04:04 PM
    If you talking about youtube the videos are full size now if you watch them in hd. Not all videos are though.
    04-27-10 08:48 PM
    harlequingraphics quit your bitchin, so you can't watch a video and listen to it through your rokr bluetooth big F'in deal, just because you made a uninformed decision/purchase is no reason to hold a grudge with RIM or the 8330. It isn't hard to conclude that despite the certain few most people enjoy the 8330 for what it is, yes there are issues but what phone doesn't have them, if all your going to do is post irrelevant crap that wastes our time at least do it in the appropriate forum.

04-28-10 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD