same as 10black but with a really big clock font.

-no weather
    -no today
    -big clock
    -buttons are changed slightly
    -new dock under icons
    -scroll wheel click while dock is hidden opens messages

10black2 OTA

works (for me anyway) on 5.0 and 4.7

thanks for looking, donations appreciated.
    04-06-10 12:10 PM
    Hi Kirk,

Beautiful! I didn't think that I would like the bigger clock, but it's nice. And the way that you have the banner laid out (clock and date centered, and without the weather slot etc) makes it look really clean.

Any chance of adding a today version? I don't mind so much not being able to see the messages due to the trackball=messages, but I do miss not being able to see the calendar entries. I know that I can press L for calendar, but it's not quite the same thing. Just asking!

Nice work!
    Last edited by WayneN; 04-06-10 at 01:46 PM.
    04-06-10 01:37 PM
    Thank you so much! This looks great, dwnloading now. Would you consider adding app names? I create folders and having the app name works. If not, no biggie, I'll enjoy this anyway. Keep up the great work
    04-06-10 04:08 PM
    thanks.

app names bug me on the home screen. just gotta remember what's what.
    04-06-10 04:53 PM
    thanks.
    app names bug me on the home screen. just gotta remember what's what.
    Kirk, when are you going to remember that you don't create these themes for you, you create them for you US! C'mon man, get with the program!

Just kidding of course. I hope you don't mind us bugging you though!

Cheers
    04-06-10 05:33 PM
    Truly excellent looking theme there ...downloading now
    04-06-10 06:00 PM
    When I start making themes for "you" they'll be "premium". Ha ha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 06:07 PM
    When I start making themes for "you" they'll be "premium". Ha ha
    Aaaahhhhh - the dreaded "premium" word! I think I'll go back into my corner and shut up now LOL!
    04-06-10 07:09 PM
    Hi Kirk,

Beautiful! I didn't think that I would like the bigger clock, but it's nice. And the way that you have the banner laid out (clock and date centered, and without the weather slot etc) makes it look really clean.

Any chance of adding a today version? I don't mind so much not being able to see the messages due to the trackball=messages, but I do miss not being able to see the calendar entries. I know that I can press L for calendar, but it's not quite the same thing. Just asking!

Nice work!
    For you "10black" Kirksucks theme lovers, if you are interested in a 10black2 with a smaller clock and hidden today, then check out http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/10...3-free-454492/ - it rocks! And be sure to donate to the dude!
    04-15-10 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD