I have been using the Storm 2 for a while now and reading a lot about BBM lately. I don't have many friends/family that have BBM, so I haven't seen the point to use it yet. They mostly have iPhones. Is there any other reason I should use it? Does it integrate with Google talk?
    04-06-10 07:23 AM
    For you personally, there is no reason to use bbm. If no one you knows has a bb then bbm would be pointless for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 07:26 AM
    However... Odds are, you will know at least a couple people on BBs at some point. It doesn't integrate with google, but its the same kind of messenger app, just better Try it, its fun

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 09:05 AM
    BBM is great! It seems like everyone I know owns a blackberry. It's so much easier to communicate through bbm then the hastle of texting. Plus you get to see if they read your messasge
    04-06-10 09:05 AM
    definitely, you can do groups, all sorts of stuff.
    04-06-10 09:07 AM
    it also saves you $$, if your carrier like mine charges you extra for a texting plan.
    So hurry up and get some others on BB's!!
    04-06-10 09:10 AM
    When I first got m yBB I used beejive ALL the time, always on. I hardly EVER use it now thx to BBM. I have so many friends on there. It's the greatest messaging system . Pictures, Mp3s, files, you can also send small videos, voice notes, see if they read it. Groups, sharing pictures, lists, calendars. Absolutely the greatest
    04-06-10 09:14 AM
    when i got my first storm, like no one i knew had a BB. i added a few people on here but never really talked to anyone on it. then like 2 of my buddys got BB's then i upgraded to the s2 and my girl got a s1. i sold my s1 to my buddy. so now like 10 people i know all have it. and it rules chatting with everyone on BB in the groups and such. but yeah, when you're the only one you know with a BB it kinda sucks.
    04-06-10 09:31 AM
    when i got my first storm, like no one i knew had a BB. i added a few people on here but never really talked to anyone on it. then like 2 of my buddys got BB's then i upgraded to the s2 and my girl got a s1. i sold my s1 to my buddy. so now like 10 people i know all have it. and it rules chatting with everyone on BB in the groups and such. but yeah, when you're the only one you know with a BB it kinda sucks.
    EXACTLY...the people I know with BBs, we always us BBM. It's just more fun; pictures are there, smiley icons you can use (Verizon SMS does support), and no texting charge. I was invited to a BB Website Group Chat, my first one, and it was a blast! But if you are the only one, it doesn't really come into play.
    04-06-10 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD