Ok so I have been looking all over CB app store and still comming across the same ol apps and even the free apps. Any idea when any new apps comming out soon or a site other then BB app store and CB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 10:09 PM
    This is totally dependent on the individual developers. Seeing that the BlackBerry
    is the most difficult platform to write for, combined with the numerous OSs and
    devices it is no surprise that app development is slow.
    04-05-10 10:24 PM
    We need some because its about that time!

04-05-10 11:05 PM
    ugh.. they need to start coming up with some better apps then just emails,pic,contact info,and anything related to business need to start getting to the non business person market share of the phone..or Iphone/Andriod are really going to take over..
    04-06-10 05:39 AM
    I don't think the Iphone/Android are really going to take over, I think they HAVE taken over and left BlackBerry in the dust as far as the app department in concerned. That being said, I'm not much into "fun" apps as much as into "useful" apps so ima stick to BlackBerry for a while.

04-06-10 08:02 AM
    I don't think the Iphone/Android are really going to take over, I think they HAVE taken over and left BlackBerry in the dust as far as the app department in concerned. That being said, I'm not much into "fun" apps as much as into "useful" apps so ima stick to BlackBerry for a while.

lol true on what you said...I guess thats why I went with the BB rather then andriods/iphone.. @ times I wish BB they had a little more "fun" apps but like what you said I do like use full apps..

And is there any other sites rather then CB app store that has good ota apps?
    04-06-10 05:27 PM
    What exactly are you looking for?
    04-06-10 07:23 PM
    Need free APPS!!!!
    04-06-10 07:24 PM
    This is totally dependent on the individual developers. Seeing that the BlackBerry
    is the most difficult platform to write for, combined with the numerous OSs and
    devices it is no surprise that app development is slow.
    VERY well said. App developers have 20+ models of RIM devices to deal with-and then all the different OSs. Apple has one.
    04-06-10 07:37 PM
    Ok well lets just say NoT 15 different apps for twitter for a start..I'm on pocket berry looking @ some apps and so far just seems like same apps but developed by someone else that does the same thing.. Idk I guess I like I Ms that works with FB and shows all friends not just some that are on online.. I like some thing that would clear our my memory (cache,cookies etc..) O in cache settings what is the "push content" mean anyway?.. I m some what new to the BB world and its apps so just looking around
    04-06-10 07:57 PM
    Yah, when are we?????? I would be happy if they got Qik for the 9700 up and running.

04-06-10 08:10 PM
    Yah, when are we?????? I would be happy if they got Qik for the 9700 up and running.

what is qik?(or i can just google it lol)
    04-06-10 08:24 PM
    Ok so I have been looking all over CB app store and still comming across the same ol apps and even the free apps. Any idea when any new apps comming out soon or a site other then BB app store and CB?

Try this link. Picked up a few good apps.

http://www.blackberrydownload.net/OTA/BlackBerryDownload.jad

04-06-10 08:55 PM
    Need free APPS!!!!
    yes FREE please! c'mon everyone loves free!
    04-07-10 01:31 AM
    yes FREE please! c'mon everyone loves free!
    Yes!! Everyone Love FREE!!
    04-07-10 01:44 AM
    I'm totally on board with you GG1 and Static.. I'm happy with use full apps that I'll actually use.
    04-07-10 02:42 AM
    IM still looking around lol.. O anyone knows of a app that is good to clear up unused memory and clear out the cache,cookies etc.. O and has anyone use iconify yet?
    Last edited by staticpunk84; 04-07-10 at 05:55 AM.
    04-07-10 05:24 AM
    IM still looking around lol.. O anyone knows of a app that is good to clear up unused memory and clear out the cache,cookies etc.. O and has anyone use iconify yet?
    Fixmo Tools is very cool for that (and lots of other handy stuff), not free though
    04-07-10 06:54 AM
    O true well thanks, by chance do u know any other apps that will do that but free

04-07-10 07:58 AM
    O true well thanks, by chance do u know any other apps that will do that but free

Sorry, I don't

9700 has so much memory though that it shouldn't be as bigger deal as it was on older BB's. Also if you go to your browser, then Options, then Cache Operations you can clear a bunch of this stuff manually.
    04-07-10 08:10 AM
    I love blackberries but I've come to the sad realization that I will need to get an iphone when the new version comes out. It makes no sense that there are more BUSINESS apps for the iphone than blackberry.
    04-07-10 10:23 AM
    I love blackberries but I've come to the sad realization that I will need to get an iphone when the new version comes out. It makes no sense that there are more BUSINESS apps for the iphone than blackberry.
    I'm starting to think the same way.. There are so many apps with the iphone then bb but I do love my 9700. But can't complain cause I got my phone free and were I work the accidental plan is better then the iphone cause it covers drops and no deductable so ill get a new bb the same day iphones don't have that.

04-07-10 02:41 PM
    i hear you guys on this. we need more apps.
    04-07-10 08:12 PM
    I would like more fun apps and maybe eeven some crackberry forums apps or something idk lol

04-07-10 08:13 PM
    It just seems like your spending hours looking for apps for w.e model you have to see if there is something new or better then just sync,email,TWIITER(god so many of those!lol) and if you do find something cool its not offered for you carrier or country (no offence)
    04-08-10 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD