Hello, just looking for some help on updating my 9000,

I've checked out both....
    Proper Upgrading / Downgrading Procedure
    and
    How to guarantee that DM doesn't block your unofficial OS updates

Threads for help and procedures on updating but nothing seems to work...

Whenever i run DM, and try to run the AppLoader, i am still stuck updating v4.6 apps. My current version is 4.6.0.303. I have downloaded the 9000 5.0 OS from here:

OS LEAK: Blackberry Bold 9000 5.0.0.592

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!

(Sorry, i'd post links but my post count is under 10 )
    04-05-10 05:24 PM
    Download the OS and install it. Please note that uninstall any previous version of OS that you may already have installed in your PC.
    Before you do anything, backup your file using DM, if you have not already done so.
    Close DM.
    After you have installed the OS, go to C Drive>Program Files>Common Files>Research In Motion>App Loader - and delete the Vendor.xml file. After you have successfully deleted that, on that same folder you will see an icon that says "App Loader". Click that and just follow the instructions. You should be able to install the new OS by this method. If you need any help, please feel free to ask. By the way I installed 5.0.0.592 few days ago and I am loving it. Really worth it! Good Luck.
    04-05-10 07:02 PM
    Hi! Thanks for the reply, but i've tried that before and it didn't work. Could it be because i have a rogers bb?
    04-06-10 09:24 AM
    Install and use BBSAK to wipe and then install the OS.
    04-06-10 10:12 AM
    +1 on bbsak. This will walk you through it.
    "Active BB Subscriber" Error

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 06:42 PM
    My phones showing an update icon (which i've had to hide) because my tour won't update to the new 5.0 version. I've hooked it up to my laptop and everything. The icon won't go away and my phone won't do the update. I don't know whats going on with it.
    04-06-10 11:43 PM
    Can any1 help me??? ive tried to update my OS for my 9700 but the apploader wont run...
    04-07-10 08:45 PM
    I understand that BB had a new update for 5.0 did it come out for the sprint tour? what different and con someone point me in the right direction
    04-07-10 08:52 PM
    Use the OFFICIAL azercell OS its out now...... and use crackmem v3.4 or newer.

Don't ever use DM to upgrade.

Make sure you delete the vendor file...... crakmem has this option to do so, but i always delete it manually myself cause i know where it is.
    04-10-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD