Well all come across is ultra pod cast light.. Is there anything else then that and free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 05:19 AM
    You could install Viigo and use the built in podcast listener...not always reliable but it is free..

or..

Cough up the $9.99 for Podtrapper and know that it works and works damn well and never have to worry abt it again.
    04-05-10 05:54 AM
    You could install Viigo and use the built in podcast listener...not always reliable but it is free..
    I also use Viigo and works great for me. I don't listen to podcast using Viigo but "open in browser" option.
    04-05-10 06:53 AM
    True I was thinking bout getting pod trapper it looks cool I was stitcher pod cast I liked that but its not offerd for the 9700

04-05-10 07:16 AM
    True I was thinking bout getting pod trapper it looks cool I was stitcher pod cast I liked that but its not offerd for the 9700
    Are you guys saying that podcasts won't play on the 9700? At least the mp3 formatted ones should play, right? What about other non-mp3 formatted podcasts? Can't we just drag and drop them into the music folder for playback? Sorry, 9700 newbie here, don't have one yet.

04-05-10 07:47 AM
    Big thumbs up for PodTrapper. It is a robust podcasting application that is well worth the $9.99 price. This app has made my 9700 superior to my Nokia N95 for podcastIng. Not bad considering that multimedia is the N95s forte.
    -Tom

04-05-10 08:09 AM
    2nd for PodTrapper...it is amazing. Far better than Viigo.
    04-05-10 09:00 AM
    Another vote here for Podtrapper - I spent ages trying (and failing) to find a free solution but ended up paying $9.99 for Podtrapper and wish I'd done it 3 months earlier!

04-05-10 12:20 PM
    Another vote here for Podtrapper - I spent ages trying (and failing) to find a free solution but ended up paying $9.99 for Podtrapper and wish I'd done it 3 months earlier!

PodTrapper, to me, is the most important app for Blackberry. Not just because I love the way it works and it gives me thousands of hours of free audio listening for $9.99 up front, but because it's an example of an app allowing your Blackberry to do something that it was previously though it couldn't do, which was to stream audio content with large file sizes.

I totally understand people not wanting to pay for apps (I'm currently debating $14.99 for the MLB app). But if you took PodTrapper from me and asked me how much I would pay to get it back, I dunno, $20, $40? I don't know how put a value on something that I listen to on my commute every day, which also saves me countless hours manually DL'ing and selecting them on iTunes.
    04-05-10 12:38 PM
    Idk just didn't like the download time and storing it to the internal/sd memory but I'm try it soon

04-05-10 03:50 PM
    I'm also a firm believer in PodTrapper. It is simply outstanding! Support for it is also incredible! I love being able to download all my different podcasts automatically (not just those related to Stitcher), and I HUGE plus is being able to listen to my podcasts through my non-adpd bluetooth headset. PodTrapper adds a whole new level of usability to my 9700! I just love it!

04-05-10 04:06 PM
    I totally understand people not wanting to pay for apps (I'm currently debating $14.99 for the MLB app)
    I came from an Android phone where most good apps were free. Paying $10 for an app, when I change my phones every 6 months seems a waste. As Viigo is perfect for my needs anyway, as you can download podcast as well as stream them.
    04-05-10 04:28 PM
    You can always use iTunes to download podcasts and sync them to the BB.

But I'd also recommend buying PodTrapper. It has no parallels on any platform. It's the only podcast app that gets it.

04-05-10 04:51 PM
    i agree with podtrapper. i had it on my bold 9000 and loved that it would download while i was sleeping and save it to my memory card. even on my iphone 3gs, i've found no equal. close, but no equal.
    04-05-10 05:44 PM

or..

Cough up the $9.99 for Podtrapper and know that it works and works damn well and never have to worry abt it again.
    Yessir!! Podtrapper is awesome!! Makes Podcasts a breeze to listen to. ))
    04-05-10 05:57 PM
    Now with podtrapper do u have to store it to ur sd card if I could I would rather stream it.

04-05-10 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD