***It's Here***
    Blackened
    Storm 1 and 2 OS 5.0 ONLY

.99 Cents Release Price For Seven Days
    Click Here To Purchase

Introducing Blackened for those that dare to take a ride on the dark side. Blackened is as dark a theme as you can find but if you really like the dark side and want to take it one step further try True Blackened, which will be included in the Desktop Download file.

Blackened and True Blackened are identical in most ways. They both feature Hidden Today with a Today Underlay to make all your Today items easier to read. They both have nine user definable icons with slot number one being in the top left hand corner for your favorite weather app. Both themes have eight icons at the bottom that shuffle to the left and to the right out of view, while at the same time the icon dock slowly sinks down to the bottom out of view. They also have the same hot spots on the home screen (see image below for hot spot locations). Both have a lower notification dock that turns red on New Message arrival. Just touch the notification dock to bring up your Today info with the Today Underlay.

Now the difference between the two is very short. True Blackened has an all black background for Messages and SMS/MMS screen. Basicly all the backgrounds on any screen of True Blackened is BLACK. See images below.

These screen shots below are what True Blackened background will look like on your device.

Click Here To Purchase

Last edited by jalaw; 04-09-10 at 05:37 PM.
    04-04-10 07:30 PM
    Another great looking theme. Can't wait to try this one out.

Edit: Just watched the video. Gotta have this one NOW DAMMIT I love how the bottom bar turns red on an incoming message.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 04-04-10 at 07:52 PM.
    04-04-10 07:42 PM
    Bombsssss awayyyyyyy
    04-04-10 07:44 PM
    Another great looking theme. Can't wait to try this one out.
    Pre-release copies will be sent out via PM to a select few...

Look for it by the end of tomorrow in your PMs.

Still doing some final tweaks here and there.
    04-04-10 07:47 PM
    way nice theme! How much?
    04-04-10 07:50 PM
    way nice theme! How much?
    Just updated OP.

Edit: My themes always release for .99 cents for Seven Days. Thats my policy
    04-04-10 07:52 PM
    Just updated OP.

Edit: My themes always release for .99 cents for Seven Days. Thats my policy
    One word: Perfect. Can't wait.
    04-04-10 08:05 PM
    so this is why youve been bumping all your threads

looks good bro, ill be waiting for my PM
    04-04-10 08:51 PM
    Put me on that list Can't wait for it to go live also!

Great stuff

Pre-release copies will be sent out via PM to a select few...

Look for it by the end of tomorrow in your PMs.

Still doing some final tweaks here and there.
    04-04-10 09:05 PM
    You are a theme making machine - Looks great.
    04-04-10 09:20 PM
    Looks sweet how soon is soon lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 09:29 PM
    You guys are going to love this theme. I couldn't stop playing with it, looks awesome on my phone!!!!

and 99� come on doesn't get much better people!!!!

The screenshots in the OP are great but they do it no justice. it LOOKS EVEN sweeter on my storm.

edit: forgot to mention, it runs smooth and doesn't mess with my memory at all
    Last edited by speedyV; 04-04-10 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Had even more sweet info to include!
    04-04-10 11:50 PM
    This is a jalaw special. Pick it and enjoy the ride.
    I would try to tell you guys how good it runs and how good it is on memory but speedys already done that. Plus it is a jalaw theme so it goes without sayin.
    04-05-10 02:59 AM
    This looks pretty amazing. Can't wait for the release!

04-05-10 03:30 AM
    This looks pretty amazing. Can't wait for the release!

Thanks. I'm shooting for the end of the week for the final release.
    04-05-10 05:30 PM
    o man, love blacked out themes. always go so well with my backgrounds. lol. got a few of yours, will be adding this one to my collection regardless of through pm or purchase day one. lol
    04-05-10 05:37 PM
    *whistles and waits for PM* :P
    04-05-10 07:58 PM
    SaWeet! Another theme from you that I'm excited about! Might as well just go ahead and give you my money!

04-05-10 08:01 PM
    Alright! Got PM and downloading theme now. Time to start checking out some wallpapers
    04-05-10 09:05 PM
    Everyone before this post check your PMs as Bob61 has mentioned...

Feel free to post as many screens as you wish.

Also if you notice a defect or a flaw with the theme please PM or email me with a full description so i can resolve the issue.

Thank You
    Last edited by jalaw; 04-05-10 at 09:12 PM.
    04-05-10 09:09 PM
    Design perfection. I took the "Blackened" out of it in the screen caps below, still searching for the perfect wall for a perfect theme. If you like jalaw's prior theme's you're going to love this one. The scrolling/hidden dock is flawless. Hidden today integration through the bottom notification bar's unique and, again, is flawless. Obviously it's very BeWeather friendly, saving that one-slot for something else! Awesome man.

1 = Bottom user-defined dock is displayed
    2 = Bottom user-defined dock is hidden
    3 = Hidden today, activated by touching the bottom notification bar

-=-

-=-

-=-

Last edited by jlsparks; 04-05-10 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Added Cap #3.
    04-05-10 09:29 PM
    I did a quick tour of the theme, the transitions are really sharp and fast. Still need to get my home screen all set... but a few quick wallpapers.... as expected, looks really sharp in the black and darker themes....

A great view of the Chicago Skyline.....

And even a tropical wallpaper looks really great on this theme....

Now I need to find some that look really nice with the BerryWeather wallpaper enabled.
    04-05-10 09:33 PM
    I haven't been able to load some screen yet, but I testing the theme on my Storm 1, running 5.0.0.419...the theme is running very smooth and sharp, no lag.
    04-05-10 09:46 PM
    I did a quick tour of the theme, the transitions are really sharp and fast. Still need to get my home screen all set... but a few quick wallpapers.... as expected, looks really sharp in the black and darker themes....

A great view of the Chicago Skyline.....

And even a tropical wallpaper looks really great on this theme....

Now I need to find some that look really nice with the BerryWeather wallpaper enabled.
    Bob - Would you mind posting the city skyline wall please? I likey. Thanks.
    04-05-10 09:48 PM
    Bob - Would you mind posting the city skyline wall please? I likey. Thanks.
    Here ya go...
    04-05-10 09:54 PM
265 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD