When I attempt to do OTA with any JAD file I get an error on my phone.

The item you selected cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save this file on the media card?

if I click No, it says:

Unsupported media type: jad

if I click yes, it just downloads a very small file and won't let me open it -- its not the full .JAD file anyway, only about 3kb.

But what could be wrong?
    Last edited by cammeron_1978; 04-04-10 at 01:11 PM. Reason: typo
    04-04-10 01:10 PM
    sorry not enuf info jus realized....im runnin the new .607 on a 9550 and never had this on anyother OS
    04-04-10 01:13 PM
    I'm having this issue but I'm NOT running .607 and this started a cpl weeks ago for me
    04-04-10 10:38 PM
    Still can't get it tried like crazy...even reloaded OS...don't really wanna downgrade as everything else seems to b workin...got the dam file changed to an ALX an it loaded with master cont prog..at least got it loaded after like 6 hours...sweet
    04-04-10 11:25 PM
    Still nothing?...anything jad I get an error message its unsupported...BB seeker OTA links are one I'm trying and can't download anything OTA....HElP...anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 04:13 PM
    Still nothing?...anything jad I get an error message its unsupported...BB seeker OTA links are one I'm trying and can't download anything OTA....HElP...anyone?

Same ones I'm having issues with. Must be a problem on their endl

04-06-10 05:12 PM
    It's most likely a server issue on their end with the OTA files. Have you tried downloading other OTA files from somewhere else? Hopefully that is the problem
    04-06-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD