I feel like an *****. When someone sends a pic via MMS or Email I can see it in my Messages, and the thumbnail is there, but I can't figure out how to get it transferred to the Gallery on my wife's Droid. Thanks so much in advance!
    04-04-10 10:59 AM
    Don't know if it works the same on the Droid as it does the Hero, but you should be able to long press on the pic to get a menu that if I remember correctly says "transfer to SD Storage Card"
    04-04-10 11:06 AM
    Don't know if it works the same on the Droid as it does the Hero, but you should be able to long press on the pic to get a menu that if I remember correctly says "transfer to SD Storage Card"
    same for the droid.
    04-04-10 12:03 PM
    I didnt know how 2 do it either on my nexus one and everyone kept telling me to click on the picture/video and then a menu would pop up and so on. It only worked with the pictures but nothing happen with the videos so I read somewhere to long press on either side of the thumbnail of the video (on the empty space) and that gave me the option 2 save videos. Hope it works.
    04-04-10 02:55 PM
    A long press should bring up a menu option for the picture.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 03:06 PM
    yeah, the long press does work most of the time. Not every time though, which is why I started the thread. Thanks for responding.
    04-05-10 01:53 PM
    What sort of pictures doesn't it work on? Could the be 1/2-second videos? Or their phone have converted them to a still video type? Could be that you have to long press next to it (as stated above) to save those...
    04-05-10 10:34 PM
    What sort of pictures doesn't it work on? Could the be 1/2-second videos? Or their phone have converted them to a still video type? Could be that you have to long press next to it (as stated above) to save those...
    They are jpegs, not videos. I don't know why it works sometimes. Maybe posting this thread made it work lol.
    04-06-10 11:22 AM
    They are jpegs, not videos. I don't know why it works sometimes. Maybe posting this thread made it work lol.
    I'm in IT, and I was talking with another a couple days ago about how when a customer describes what they're doing, it's correct but doesn't work. When we go to show them, they say "that's what I was doing!" and well... it works for us.

I think technology can sense when we're on to them.
    04-07-10 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD