So when i go and right click apploader run as admin all i get is the APP Selection screened fallowed by No Action Required.
    04-04-10 12:39 AM
    So when i go and right click apploader run as admin all i get is the APP Selection screened fallowed by No Action Required.
    That would typically indicate that either the base OS is not installed on your PC (not just downloaded, but installed), or that the hybrid you're trying to use is not installed on your PC (also, not just downloaded but installed.)

If you believe you've done both, I'd do this:
    browse to c:/program files/common files/research in motion/loader. Is there an OS folder there? In the folder name will be the OS version (eg: 5.0.0.607). Ensure that the version indicated is the OS that needs to be the base for whatever hybrid you're installing. If it does, drill into that loader directory then into the Java directory. Sort by date. Are the modules a variety of OS versions you're expecting to see? If not, the hybrid isn't installed.

If all fails, delete the loader folder, delete BB Device Software from CP/add/remove programs, download the base OS, install it fully to your PC, download the hybrid, install it fully to your PC. Run SAOS if desired. If not, same path .../research in motion/loader and run loader.exe as admin.
    04-04-10 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD