I got a new SIM and number on AT&T and now I am not able to forward an email so I can print an attachment I had received previously. It was sent to my blackberry email. Same account just was associated with a different number. I can view it on my phone but I can not download to save it on media card, to the phone, can't save the email, forward it...nothing. Just view. I need to print it as it is a letter of recommendation from previous employer and I don't want to ask him to send it again.. and my other sim was thrown away by accident, I was just going to put the old sim in and retrieve it but it is gone..
    Anyone?

Thank you " O' Knowledgeable Ones " in advance!

LMB
    04-03-10 06:02 AM
    I'm not if there is a way but there are a few apps that allow something called "forward with edit" (normally you cannot edit an item you are forwarding). So it gets around the normal BB limitation. Maybe one of them would allow you to do more than you can now do.

This might not work if you really want the email but maybe you could use CaptureIt or another screen capture program to snap jpg's of the email and then paste them together and print that.

Good luck
    04-03-10 10:01 AM
    Capture it is a great idea, I'm gonna try that thanks..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 10:04 AM
    Just ask them for it again. If they were willing to write it up and send once, they probably wouldn't mind sending again. And don't use your carrier/Bb email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD