Taking the advice off a previous thread, I have formatted, Abandoned in three different sizes [12-14-18]. After months of work, "Abandoned" is now 100% free and complete. You can read it on a desktop, laptop, or smartphone.

Simply go to The Cedarpost for all the options. The cellphone option will take you [via your phone] to a simple test to determine which of 3 sizes is most comfortable for you [12-14-18]. On my 9700 Bold, I like 18. But that's just me.

"Abandoned" is a religious thriller set at the end of the Vietnam War. Sadly, in the haste to pull out of Vietnam, some of our brave soldiers could not be retrieved from the battlefield. "Abandoned" is the amazing story of what happened to one of these men. The book only takes an afternoon to read. "Abandoned" is now in it's second edition; illustrated with dozens of beautiful pictures by some of the most talented photographers and artists from around the world. If you have a friend who commutes back and forth to work, tell them about the smartphone option. The Cedarpost will give them hours of entertainment.
    04-02-10 08:11 PM
    Thanks for sharing. Ill check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD