Ok all of a sudden when I get a SMS FB note or any type of notification where a tone is sounded .. immediately after my normally chosen tone sounds my phone plays a tone (or something) of someone screaming

I did not change anything I didn't alter any profile tones .. I had someone about a hour ago send me one of those stupid FWD pictures that I always delete

Ive checked my tones and sounds and there is nothing there .. I have tried to look at the running programs and nothing out of the norm

I soft rebooted and seems to have fixed the problem but has anyone had this happen to them?
    04-01-10 07:10 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/audio-glitch-446085/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 07:15 PM
    i got this same thing too but yea i think its a audio glitch i rebooted and it was fine. I wonder if it was the same FWD, with 2 guys and guy in backround saying im looking at GXY PXRN!!!!! LOOK OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!
    04-01-10 08:47 PM
    i got this same thing too but yea i think its a audio glitch i rebooted and it was fine. I wonder if it was the same FWD, with 2 guys and guy in backround saying im looking at GXY PXRN!!!!! LOOK OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!
    lol i got that FWD one day it was horrible, kinda had an arab accent to right ?
    04-01-10 09:29 PM
    04-01-10 09:42 PM
    I just posted something like this. Mine starts swearing at me after every ringtone. I will have to try what you did and see if that helps at all.
    04-01-10 10:47 PM
    The sound that played on my moms bb was from a forward and quite obnoxious but a battery pull fixed it.

04-01-10 11:07 PM
    The file mine kept playing said "dear f@@@er......." I think every 3rd word was the f bomb. My face was beat read when it started playing in the check out line. The file was named "media950.qcp.vnd". I never saw sound file name end with that before.

04-01-10 11:32 PM
    I've had this happen twice. Its not a virus. What is actually happening is you received an mms forward that had an audio clip attached to it. When you opened it, whether or not you played the audio or not, that audio clip gets stuck at the end of every ringtone, even if you delete the offending mms forward. It can't be muted, stopped or silenced until it is finished playing. Only way I know to fix it is to do a batt pull.

I hope there is a fix for this soon. Its getting really annoying. Till then I just inform people not to send me forwards with audio clips

04-02-10 01:13 AM
    lol i got that FWD one day it was horrible, kinda had an arab accent to right ?
    LOL yep, i thought it was a april fools joke and virus, every time a text came through or any sound that voice or sound clip would go off, So embarrassing!!
    04-02-10 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD