I'm thinking I should of gotten an Iphone.....their is so much to do...their are literally no good apps for blackberry. I hate seeing all these cool Iphone app commercials xD
    04-01-10 10:03 AM
    blackberry has alot of great apps. if you were looking for games and what not, then yes you should have gotten an iphone. but blackberrys are great and you can customize them, unlike the iphone.
    04-01-10 10:08 AM
    I'm thinking I should of gotten an Iphone.....their is so much to do...their are literally no good apps for blackberry. I hate seeing all these cool Iphone app commercials xD

as my lecturer says i phone are for the consumer market (Sheep)
    "mummy mummy look at the shiny iphone!!"

and bbs are for business people who use their phone for mainly work and not fun

i mean fair enuf their is alot of apps for the iphone but as apple even admitted their self its only the app sotre what sells their phone and not the phone itself!

but each to their own as they say,

sorry for the bad grammer
    04-01-10 10:11 AM
    It's pretty apparent that RIM is behind in the app dept. ****, even Shazam on RIM devices only allows 5 tags a month. The iPhone get unlimited tags.
    04-01-10 10:14 AM
    Want to trade?

Sure, iPhone have more apps, but think about it really... No background processes, and I personally have an iPhone, and I hate it. It keeps bugging on me.

It's not a good phone, and it's not a good iPod.. Most nice games you see on the commercials are very sluggish. Even FACEBOOK crashes on my iPhone!

I'm trying to play some songs, and the iPod freezes!

So for me, it will be a BB 9700 and perhaps an iPod Touch, if not a Classic...
    04-01-10 10:16 AM
    Well instead of being sad about it why don't you look into selling/trading your 9700 for an iPhone? That would/could work out great for you!
    04-01-10 10:24 AM
    I'd love to upgrade, get that 9700 unlocked & name that price!
    04-01-10 10:31 AM
    Sell your 9700 and get an Iphone. Get what you want

Not only will you get what you want but you can tell everyone you have that when those commercials come on that you like so much (2nd part is sarcasm obviously)
    04-01-10 10:36 AM
    why not a 9700 Featuring a Ipod Touch ???!!!!
    04-01-10 10:37 AM
    I love my Blackberry Bold, but I understand where people might feel envious. I myself cary an itouch and a BB so I can have the best of both worlds. I had an iphone and had a bad experience. Just wasnt working out. Crashing, alot of Lag.
    Just couldnt see myself backing out of Blackberry OS all together.

So for me, it works BB + itouch = non envious entertainment.
    04-01-10 10:38 AM
    I have had a lot of “smart” phones over the years for work. Now I pay for my own phone. I tried the Iphone and then bought a used Curve in December, the Curve worked great! So I purchased the 9700. The only thing I miss is the touch screen on the Windows phones, the keyboard is GREAT and the call quality blows HTC away. As far as the Iphone, it needs a REAL keyboard!
    04-01-10 10:42 AM
    Alot of people dont understand the definition of Smartphone. A Smartphone is a phone that compliments its users intelligence. A Blackberry gives its user all the tools neccessary to perform day to day tasks in a mobile enviornment. An Iphone is designed basically for the people who want to do the bare minimum amount of thinking in their day, hence the app for everything market, you dont have to think about how much to tip your waiter, or for women when your ganna have your period, there are apps for things that are common sense. So really which one is the Smartphone, and which one is the phone for the people who refuse to be Smart.
    04-01-10 11:02 AM
    so what's problem, check your carrier for some exchange offers or something like that
    OR
    Sell BB and get iPhone
    BB is a not a great smartphone.
    BB provides some special things that other doesn't.
    May be you don't need them.

You don't have to starve your sole, just because you have some diversion for BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 11:05 AM
    Alot of people dont understand the definition of Smartphone. A Smartphone is a phone that compliments its users intelligence. A Blackberry gives its user all the tools neccessary to perform day to day tasks in a mobile enviornment. An Iphone is designed basically for the people who want to do the bare minimum amount of thinking in their day, hence the app for everything market, you dont have to think about how much to tip your waiter, or for women when your ganna have your period, there are apps for things that are common sense. So really which one is the Smartphone, and which one is the phone for the people who refuse to be Smart.

Listen dude,
    iPhone is for average and dumb people.
    They don't have sense for lot of things.....
    But why not to get your work done by apps if its available and reliable.

Lots of people don't practice time management, but still they get the work done.

04-01-10 11:11 AM
    How about trade it on craigslist. iPhone is for kids, go complain to them, not us. Obviously we enjoy our BBs, which is more of the reason to be on here.
    04-01-10 11:22 AM

Listen dude,
    iPhone is for average and dumb people.
    They don't have sense for lot of things.....
    But why not to get your work done by apps if its available and reliable.

Lots of people don't practice time management, but still they get the work done.

I wouldnt call them dumb, just app crazy. I mean me personally cant function without a physical keyboard, and Push(not pull) email, along with BBM, that seals the deal.
    04-01-10 11:25 AM
    I wish you got an iPhone too, whiner. Sounds like it would be a great fit
    04-01-10 12:11 PM
    I actually just got rid of my phone to get my BB. I can honestly tell you that I wish I would have gotten the BB earlier, and skipped the hype of the iphone. First off, the phone itself is crap, meaning the speaker is junk! Secondly the battery lasted roughly 4-5 hours of usage and would be dead as a door nail. Also the apps that everything think are so great arent really all that special, yeah there are some cool ones but most are super sluggish and crash regularly.

Personally I think the iphone hype is because its a superior touch screen phone. THAT IS IT! Phone to phone the BB is by far superior.
    04-01-10 01:18 PM
    Your post shows the difference between those who should have an Iphone and those who should have a BB. BB owners are those who need a device for business (which requires knowing when to use their, there and they're). Iphone owners only care about playing with their phone.
    04-01-10 01:34 PM
    Christ, a lot of you people are pompous.
    04-01-10 01:41 PM
    As I posted on another topic. I have an Iphone and I was debating upgrading to an Iphone 3GS or the BB Bold 9700. I went to the AT&T store here in town to talk to them about it. My biggest problem with the Iphone is the Ican't make a phone call 1/2 the time. The range on it is terrible. I got it to be a phone with some cool apps and it just didn't turn out that way. My choice was to go with the BB and get an Ipod touch for the apps/games. This way I can still have that aspect of it but I can actually use my phone as a phone.
    04-01-10 01:52 PM
    I rock BB for 3 years now. I phone is a toy, BB is a Person computer in your pocket.
    04-01-10 01:52 PM
    the iphone is the best for wasting time but the bb is better for getting things done.
    04-01-10 01:55 PM
    the iphone is the best for wasting time but the bb is better for getting things done.
    Indd.

Iphone = Toy
    BB means business
    04-01-10 02:00 PM
    Blackberry = Freedom

iPhone = Pigeon Holed
    04-01-10 02:02 PM
149 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD